fpv camera??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackgoat04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm completely new to the RC world. Are there any type of systems out there that will let us do a fpv through a wireless camera or anything like that. Kind of like what racing drones use, of course it would have to be adapted to our RC cars to make up for the bouncy rides

You could use cameras/transmitters/receivers typically intended for quads. I have a setup I have yet to install on my truck. Lots of options on Banggood, for example.

You can purchase an All-In-One(AIO) camera off amazon for $15. It has a the camera and 25-200mw switchable video transmitter card(VTX) on it and can be powered by a 1s 250-350mah battery. That is the cheaper route. I've used that on my Slash at the track once. FPV on a car trying to run a track is 100x harder than flying FPV. Everything seems so much faster through goggles.

Another alternative is to use a 600-1200tvl camera(like a runcam swift2) $30-40, a separate VTX($30-50), and a 2s battery. The picture will be much better and if you set it up correctly, you will have audio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back