Dji goggles for fpv?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miata_meistro

I đź’–Truggies
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
So im going to college soon and I can bring the dog so imma bring the rc cars. (No not my dads 8s... its a fire hazard) but anyways I want to make some content once I get settled in and I feel like a fpv of peoples reasons would be cool and I have used dji stuff before for photography and videography. Anyways doesn't anyone know if this "drone camera kit" can be converted into an rc car and also does anyone know where I can get a remote control gumbal for saud camera

All I know is that FPV requires and works best with Line of site signals. Why they rule with Air Rc. It can be done. Just don't expect flawless uninterrupted Video streaming. Surface signal transmission can be an issue. Many have done this however.
I am no expert in regards, but have friends who custom build Quads using FPV exclusively. I understand their limitations. Yeah it doesn't pay to cheap out as I understand it. And there is better out there than DJI.

All I know is that FPV requires and works best with Line of site signals. Why they rule with Air Rc. It can be done. Just don't expect flawless uninterrupted Video streaming. Surface signal transmission can be an issue. Many have done this however.
I am no expert in regards, but have friends who custom build Quads using FPV exclusively. I understand their limitations. Yeah it doesn't pay to cheap out as I understand it. And there is better out there than DJI.
The only reason I say dji is cause I used their products for my old camera so there the only "quality brand" i know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back