Friends help me make up my mind

Pick my next car

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys for maybe the lack of context. I want all and will buy all sooner than later. Money isn't a factor in this choice. Neither is the space too run. I own a few businesses and one of them I use pretty much exclusively to pay for my hobbies. So I can predict for example that an extra $2500 will show up every month that I can dedicate to building or buying a rig with if I want. The thread was partially for fun and partially because every time I try to go buy one I want the other RIGHT NOW. Its def a first world problem so i just thought it would be fun to let the forum decide my next rig. That's all. Nothing super serious here. As far as buying @joshludden 's rig that is actually something I am super interested in its just pretty close to my typhon builds direction but I haven't ruled out buying that in addition to whatever I buy next. Sorry I haven't followed up with you @joshludden I just didn't want to string you along until I made up my mind on what all I am gonna do next I am also in the middle of 3 other builds and didn't want to get in the way if you found a buyer before I was ready to commit. Its a sick build and I for sure still have my eye on it.

Also... Traxxas makes great trucks. Lots of manufactures do. My favorite thing about this forum is most ppl don't play sides. Arrma is my fav but lets be real. If someone handed any of you an XRT, SCX6 or DBXLE 2.0 none of you would be mad about it. There isn't a manufacture out there that I don't want to own SOMETHING from even if just to experience it. There are pros and cons to plastic and metal stuff. And everyone's electronics are crap out of the box so what are we even arguing about lol.

Last edited:
Sorry guys for maybe the lack of context. I want all and will buy all sooner than later. Money isn't a factor in this choice. Neither is the space too run. I own a few business and one of them I use pretty much exclusively to pay for my hobbies. So I can predict for example that an extra $2500 will show up every month that I can dedicate to building or buying a rig with if I want. The thread was partially for fun and partially because every time I try to go buy one I want the other RIGHT NOW. Its def a first world problem so i just thought it would be fun to let the forum decide my next rig. That's all. Nothing super serious here. As far as buying @joshludden 's rig that is actually something I am super interested in its just pretty close to my typhon builds direction but I haven't ruled out buying that in addition to whatever I buy next. Sorry I haven't followed up with you @joshludden I just didn't want to string you along until I made up my mind on what all I am gonna do next I am also in the middle of 3 other builds and didn't want to get in the way if you found a buyer before I was ready to commit. Its a sick build and I for sure still have my eye on it.

Also... Traxxas makes great trucks. Lots of manufactures do. My favorite thing about this forum is most ppl don't play sides. Arrma is my fav but lets be real. If someone handed any of you an XRT, SCX6 or DBXLE 2.0 non of you would be mad about it. There isn't a manufacture out there that I don't want to own SOMETHING from even if just to experience it. There are pros and cons to plastic and metal stuff. And everyone's electronics are crap out of the box so what are we even arguing about lol.
🙂 Well, then the sky is your limit. Back to square one 😅.

Sorry guys for maybe the lack of context. I want all and will buy all sooner than later. Money isn't a factor in this choice. Neither is the space too run. I own a few business and one of them I use pretty much exclusively to pay for my hobbies. So I can predict for example that an extra $2500 will show up every month that I can dedicate to building or buying a rig with if I want. The thread was partially for fun and partially because every time I try to go buy one I want the other RIGHT NOW. Its def a first world problem so i just thought it would be fun to let the forum decide my next rig. That's all. Nothing super serious here. As far as buying @joshludden 's rig that is actually something I am super interested in its just pretty close to my typhon builds direction but I haven't ruled out buying that in addition to whatever I buy next. Sorry I haven't followed up with you @joshludden I just didn't want to string you along until I made up my mind on what all I am gonna do next I am also in the middle of 3 other builds and didn't want to get in the way if you found a buyer before I was ready to commit. Its a sick build and I for sure still have my eye on it.

Also... Traxxas makes great trucks. Lots of manufactures do. My favorite thing about this forum is most ppl don't play sides. Arrma is my fav but lets be real. If someone handed any of you an XRT, SCX6 or DBXLE 2.0 non of you would be mad about it. There isn't a manufacture out there that I don't want to own SOMETHING from even if just to experience it. There are pros and cons to plastic and metal stuff. And everyone's electronics are crap out of the box so what are we even arguing about lol.
I appreciate it man. It's still waiting...😂

Too many hate the traxxas rigs. I like most all rigs. If it makes you happy just do it. 😁

FWIW I enjoyed watching this comparison vid a few weeks ago. Both have my attention. I thought it was cool he raced them on a track.

Nope, you aren't very astute. That was me calling you on being a douche to @joshludden for no reason and saying people on the ARRMA FORUM who don't like Traxxas (a direct competitor) are morons and can't read. If that's what you call humor, it's a good thing you went Airforce instead of being a comedian. I let it slide a couple times before, but there's no reason to call someone elses rig junk and be an a$$. Good day sir, this thread has been derailed enough.

jake gyllenhaal ok GIF
Boy am I glad nobody trashes Traxxas rigs. 🤷‍♂️. People who hate traxxas are geniuses. At least you did not call me a douche. ;)

Last edited:
I don't care what someone else is running, that's there perogative man. I dislike Traxxas for my own reasons. Who are you to call anyone else's stuff junk, what makes you so self-righteous?
Edit: @blaster27
Sounds good. I apologize to you and anyone else. I like Arrma, Traxxas, Axial, Losi. And all of them.

FWIW I enjoyed watching this comparison vid a few weeks ago. Both have my attention. I thought it was cool he raced them on a track.

Shameless plug time!!

I love both k8s and xrt a lot. I don't think I could pick one tbh, probably why I got both :ROFLMAO:

I have two E-Maxxes, a TRX-4, and a Teton. Three of ARRMA. What I don't like about Traxxas, is their sue-happy behavior, and their use of sintered gears at such high price for the models, overall. They knew the E-Maxx and E-Revo 1.0 differentials weren't up to the task of brushless, but did it anyway. They darn well knew that before I had some further learning of the hobby. Wish I had known earlier before getting so invested in E-Maxx. They could've at least did an input diff gear bearing size revision before discontinuing it to at least let existing customers' models have a little life in em' for a while. Made me angry with Traxxas, but really wanted one crawler with major parts support, so....

For bashing, my go-to is definitely ARRMA.

Yeah, my Notto is a beast for bashing. :cool:. I don't think I can wreck it.

Yeah, my Notto is a beast for bashing. :cool:. I don't think I can wreck it

Let me borrow it for 30 mins 😂😂😂 there hasn’t been something yet I can’t break. My typical bash day includes me taking out all my rigs with a giant bag of batteries and going home when nothing runs 🤣🤣🤣

I would go for the Mojave or the XRT on that list. Two totally different machines though so if you know the direction you want to go should be an easy decision. 👍

Back