Kraton Full Bash Video Has Been Posted!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaning towards the Hobbywing ???
The HW 56112 comes in four flavors. 580Kv,780Kv,840kv and 980kv. What's your pleasure? I wouldn't know where to start. I like them all.:unsure::LOL:

The HW 56112 comes in four flavors. 580Kv,780Kv,840kv and 980kv. What's your pleasure? I wouldn't know where to start. I like them all.:unsure::LOL:
I think those could start a Honda ?

@bicketybam Ed look on the plus side once you get one of those HW beasts in there, you can just hook up and pull that stump and tree right out of the way.

Those things are huge, I never looked at HW 1/5 motors before.

It depends on the motor mount and my pinion choices ?

Will the 56mm motors fit the motor mount? 5687hw 1100kv looks like a good choice.
Not the stock one. There is an optional one coming from Arrma.

Like the Limitless and Infraction, Arrma made an optional motor mount for "Phat Can motors". It lifts the motor off the chassis for clearance.
The K8S gets its own version, I'm sure.

In my defense, I ran the truck "box stock" and hadn't even driven it prior to doing the video, so it was just as underwhelming for me as it was for you. ?

FYI I appreciated the no fuss stock video. Sure I love watching vids of people tweaking their cars and sending them to the moon but as someone who doesn’t have the skill (or money!) to do this I like to see experienced folks take on how they go out the box like they would for me if I bought one.

@bicketybam followed the link, watched the video, subscribed - did stink out the room adding vent holes with my soldering iron but wondered how you cover the vent holes in the wheel for long term?
Rubbing alcohol & gorilla tape ?

only a small square - all the way round?
I usually use a 2cm by 2cm square for most tires if the space is there. Like for the Backflips I have to use a thin strip for the hole that's in between the spokes.

thanks mate - never punched a tyre before to be honest so this is new to me ...
I never used the drilling method with the brass tubing more than once. I always used the soldering iron, a Weller 40 with a tip that I grinded into a tube with a needle point. It reeks so I have to do it outside but I feel like I have more control over the process than that chaotic drilling.

It reeks so I have to do it outside but I feel like I have more control over the process than that chaotic drilling.

well the missus was asking what that burned smell was ... couldnt care less :) only thing she said its getting on her nerves already and I haven't taken it for a spin yet - mission accomplished I'd say!

FYI @WoodiE added the 8S to the selectable Arrma RCs earlier ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back