Notorious Garc’s Backyard Track and RC Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only got one out this week on the freshly cut grass.

IMG_0448.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn’t think Mo’ Jave was that dirty until looking at this photo 😬

IMG_0471.jpeg

Last edited:
Best bashing is done during the fall! Prove me wrong…

IMG_0563.jpeg

No runtime this weekend but had a little time for repair.

IMG_0583.jpeg

Hyrax knockoffs on Speedline wheels 🤩
Waiting for more glue to do the fronts, best all terrain grip of all tires I’ve tested.

IMG_0738.jpeg

Last edited:
Hyrax knockoffs on Speedline wheels 🤩
Waiting for more glue to do the fronts, best all terrain grip of all tires I’ve tested.

View attachment 329324
Nice, one of these days I'll order something from AliEx.. to date, my favorite in the AT department is the 6s Fortress. Probably the best rtr tire for me. I like BF'S not as much as the Fortress though. BF'S are too big and clumsy for track duties IMO.

Nice, one of these days I'll order something from AliEx.. to date, my favorite in the AT department is the 6s Fortress. Probably the best rtr tire for me. I like BF'S not as much as the Fortress though. BF'S are too big and clumsy for track duties IMO.
Fortress are a great tire combo as well, they are a bit too light for centrifugal forces in air control corrections IMO.

Fortress are a great tire combo as well, they are a bit too light for centrifugal forces in air control corrections IMO.
True, virtually zero air control from the Fortress tires, too light, which also gives mucho ground control too. Tradeoffs.. I don't get much hang time with my rigs these days.. hopefully I can extend my rc track in the off season. Needs more jumps for sure.

Geared up with Max 8 swap turned them right into pizza cutters with fantastic air control.

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0746.jpeg

Impressive that those BFCoodrich Krawlers didn’t pop a bead or tear with these tire speeds.

54758881-E564-4B58-B3DE-34D81C854340.jpeg

Prepped for Max6 G2 combo, ETA mañana…

IMG_0795.jpeg
IMG_0794.jpeg

Last edited:
Back