SOLD / FOUND gens-ace bashing 4s 6800mah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
2 4s gensacearespammers bashing lipos. 6800mah, 120c qs8 connector.

200 shipped

242EDDDD-5EBD-4D44-A51F-79A7276FB96E.jpeg

Ya, I am trying to get a dirt bike.
One of the best things a young person can get. Teaches you a lot about life, fun, dangerous, disappointing, and sometimes aggravating. A lot like rc cars only more expensive and more likely to put you in the hospital. Whatever you buy make sure you post about it.

Don’t sell all you rc’s you might regret it.
Blessings,
Jim

Last edited:
You don't know what your missing!!
New guy in the group wanted some footage of himself, I carried on after the first lap of coarse! 😎
I haven't been out since!!😟
Damn I miss dirt bikes. Great vid, I almost wish I hadn’t watched it. I was really hard on my body when I was young. If my buddies and I weren’t crashing hard we just weren’t pushing enough. Good times. Ironically, I came out of that whole scene mostly unscathed. Then I moved into street bikes and sports cars, which I also unfortunately crashed hard. Those were the worst, I’ve broken more bones than I can even remember and almost cashed in all my chips on two occasions. I can feel it all on certain days, and prudence dictates the utter nonexistence of an MX’r in my garage. Dammit. When I smell premix I can still almost get a tear in my eye!

Damn I miss dirt bikes. Great vid, I almost wish I hadn’t watched it. I was really hard on my body when I was young. If my buddies and I weren’t crashing hard we just weren’t pushing enough. Good times. Ironically, I came out of that whole scene mostly unscathed. Then I moved into street bikes and sports cars, which I also unfortunately crashed hard. Those were the worst, I’ve broken more bones than I can even remember and almost cashed in all my chips on two occasions. I can feel it all on certain days, and prudence dictates the utter nonexistence of an MX’r in my garage. Dammit. When I smell premix I can still almost get a tear in my eye!
Glad you're still with us bro (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back