Giveaway: Arrma TYPHON 6S V5 4X4 BLX Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would and probably buy Traxxas and fire everybody :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

The Marketing and Legal department ,for sure.
No need for them.

Then repurpose their engineers to design some tougher plastic chassis for the 3S line..

Why don’t we just do this every month on the site but with a buy in ticket system? $10 bucks a ticket?

That's a tad steep..

Well depends how many people buy a ticket/multiple tickets. If only 50 people buy a ticket, it’s not enough to cover the cost of the car. Gotta cover the cost of the car.

There's 250 pages ,with 20 entries per page..

So at $1.00 per entry that's a cool $5,000 for the house. Can easily cover the car or carS contest and then some..

There's 250 pages ,with 20 entries per page..

So at $1.00 per entry that's a cool $5,000 for the house. Can easily cover the car or carS contest and then some..
That would cover the dinner for the long time members with +3000 posts or whatever gets me steak and lobster ;)
Plus, wouldn't be that many entries, maybe 100 or so, to weed out the fake duplicates and new entries. More like a raffle.

That would cover the dinner for the long time members with +3000 posts or whatever gets me steak and lobster ;)
Plus, wouldn't be that many entries, maybe 100 or so, to weed out the fake duplicates and new entries. More like a raffle.

Exactly. I think this giveaway gets a lot more attention/entries from people who aren’t regulars because it’s free. The solution of how to stop getting too big of a pot is simple, limit the number of spots. Or put the overflow cash into a separate raffle that the only way in is by previously entering. The amount of times you previously entered is your number of tickets.

When will we know
How about now? Will that work :D ;)

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway. These giveaways seem to be more and more popular, and it's great to see all the responses from both the all new and old members. So thanks to everyone who joined in on this giveaway.

With all the thanks out of the way, lets find out who's going home with a brand new Arrma Typhon 6s, shall we? :D

The winner is....

1691695063812.png

Post #: 4244 belongs to....

@Moirae!!!!!

Congrats to @Moirae. Please claim your prize by sending me a PM with your shipping info, so I can get the Arrma Typhon shipped out to you!

Thanks again to everyone and keep an eye out for our next giveaway!

Congratulations. Kinda a bummer, but I don’t even have 6s batteries yet. It would cost me an arm and a leg to drive the thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back