Laid a fart at work today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@MrTitanium ya should get ya some fart spray.i almost shut down a huge commercial job spraying it one dayšŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†..this vid will kill ya
I donā€™t need. Especially after eating a bag of pork grinds and a Yoo-Hoo. Stand clear folks! Veryyyy clear.

I donā€™t need. Especially after eating a bag of pork grinds and a Yoo-Hoo. Stand clear folks! Veryyyy clear.

Mr. ....?

skunk GIF

skunk GIF

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Last edited:
Ahhhh, the breakfast of champions!
I canā€™t wait to see this thread at the top of the list of the ā€œthis weeks most popular threadsā€ email. šŸ¤£

Military intel? Intel me no more summer fire smoke! The methane dribbling out your balloon knot doesnā€™t help either. Then go get your shine box.
Google ā€œengine in lockheed martin F35ā€ and then youā€™ll know why, tough guy šŸ˜˜

ā€œI donā€™t shine shoes anymore. Maybe you donā€™t know that ā€˜cause youā€™ve away a long timeā€¦ā€

Wellā€¦ fk me. I got an email from HR for me to attend ā€œUnderstanding and Managing Microaggressionsā€ course.

This is gonna be fun.

View attachment 332184

You weren't in Stealth Mode after all...

Or did someone at the "effected zone" take a sample of the poisonous vapors and DNA-ed it to you..?

Because Unless someone can prove it was You with Evidence, it's all just conjecture.

Last edited:
Wellā€¦ fk me. I got an email from HR for me to attend ā€œUnderstanding and Managing Microaggressionsā€ course.

This is gonna be fun.

View attachment 332184
Too bad itā€™s a zoom meeting. Would be the perfect opportunity to hotbox the meeting room. šŸ¤£

You know some folks have a disease called Weak Bile Syndrome that causes random flatulence...

Your HR can't discriminant against you for a physiological ailment.

You know some folks have a disease called Weak Bile Syndrome that causes random flatulence...

Your HR can't discriminant against you for a physiological ailment.
Zero proof. It was an SBD (Silent But Deadly) so I know it wasnā€™t my asscheeks that betrayed me.

Iā€™m a man. We fart. Deal with it. Iā€™m betting it was a person of the opposite sex that ratted me out. Theyā€™re envious of our bowel movements, no doubt.

Anyhow. I consider this Zoom meeting a 3-hour paid break. Camera off. Iā€™m on the balcony smoking a stogie.

Life, she is good.

Zero proof. It was an SBD (Silent But Deadly) so I know it wasnā€™t my asscheeks that betrayed me.

Iā€™m a man. We fart. Deal with it. Iā€™m betting it was a person of the opposite sex that ratted me out. Theyā€™re envious of our bowel movements, no doubt.

Anyhow. I consider this Zoom meeting a 3-hour paid break. Camera off. Iā€™m on the balcony smoking a stogie.

Life, she is good.

If that's the case... She's Lame.

Women wanted to play with the Big Boys... So deal with the Big Boy Gas Pass..
They don't ever hear us complaining to HR about their feminine odors.

Giant šŸ–• to your HR from Nitro! This is why I don't work well with corps or others or people.
It has its pros and cons. Mostly pros tbh. Cons are the daily stresses, but It drives me.

Iā€™m introverted and reserved. Ya.. hard to believe, I know. So dealing with people drains me mentally.

It has its pros and cons. Mostly pros tbh. Cons are the daily stresses, but It drives me.

Iā€™m introverted and reserved. Ya.. hard to believe, I know. So dealing with people drains me mentally.

They'll probably have you watch a video regarding the "proper way" to pass gas at work..

And have you sign some OSHA documents for not polluting the work environment in the future.

During corona lockdown I crashed a zoom parent / teacher conference with a little rubber dinosaur that I kept walking into the pc frame. The head just popping up and walking it across the screen. Like 20 or so people on the call. The teacher could barely contain herself trying to act normal and keep composure. At one point she burst out laughing but would not call me out. She just did not know what to do and trying to deny what she was seeing. My wife next to me tried hard to keep a straight face. Some other parents were hosing themselves, others just looked very serious. I never understood why nobody called me out. Teacher was leaving anyway and I guess I did not have much to loose. šŸ˜‹

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back