Laid a fart at work today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Engineer pissed me off in a Teams meeting. I walked down to his area and laid a quiet McDonald's Egg McMuffin assbomb and casually walked away. Sadly, he wasn’t alone. Every war has its casualties.

Atta boy! 🤣
Howie Mandel Good Job GIF by America's Got Talent

Engineer pissed me off in a Teams meeting. I walked down to his area and laid a quiet McDonald's Egg McMuffin assbomb and casually walked away. Sadly, he wasn’t alone. Every war has its casualties.

Sneaky like Stealth Bomber
northrop grumman footage GIF

GIF by moodman

We can’t record videos at work, bruh. I don’t work at Walmart.

Not even audio...?
For the reactions from said co-workers..

Last edited:
I used to do that to the service reps while they were on the the phone with a customer 🤣

Last edited:
Never try this with Taco Bell or "assbomb" gains a whole new meaning.....

Due to the modified GMO agents used in the TB beef mixing with your gut enzymes.. a bioconversion occurs in your large intestine that will produce a concentrated form of VX gas.
So you must be careful where you drop your silent ABs... or it will cause mass SUDS.

Due to the modified GMO agents used in the TB beef mixing with your gut enzymes.. a bioconversion occurs in your large intestine that will produce a concentrated form of VX gas.
So you must be careful where you drop your silent ABs... or it will cause mass SUDS.
Now you have me worried. :unsure: If I fart in the woods, could I start a fire?

Now you have me worried. :unsure: If I fart in the woods, could I start a fire?

Only if there's a spark right afterwards..

Then it may cause a wildfire.
Virtual Reality Fire GIF by The Weather Channel

Wildfire Smokey GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back