Good speed Tires other than GRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#CKassinger

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hey what's up I'm looking for some good street tires for my Typhon 6s. Something other than grps not saying nothing bad about glp's I've been running them since I've got my typhoon. Just trying to find something different maybe another good Street tire wheel combo just let me know thank you

Maybe try the White Hoons? I have the silver and they require a lot of heat to have proper grip, something like florida/vegas weather. If you're not looking for something above 60mph then Duratrax Bandito C2

Hey what's up I'm looking for some good street tires for my Typhon 6s. Something other than grps not saying nothing bad about glp's I've been running them since I've got my typhoon. Just trying to find something different maybe another good Street tire wheel combo just let me know thank you
Duratrax belted banditos or whatever are nice

Maybe try the White Hoons? I have the silver and they require a lot of heat to have proper grip, something like florida/vegas weather. If you're not looking for something above 60mph then Duratrax Bandito C2
I live in FL, have the silver hoons. And they slide all over, grp s7 work the best so far. The grip is so much better.

If you are keeping the car under 70mph there are tons of options. Above 70mph you have only 5 options

GRP
Hoons
Fangs
Sweep
Foams (BSR, Contact, SP Racing, and Sweep)
Has anyone taken the Avengers for a speed pass?

Has anyone taken the Avengers for a speed pass?
I was highly interested in them till I saw on a YT video how badly they balloon.

I cannot seem to find that video now but it looked like a regular buggy tire does, where the tire comes to a fine point while ballooning.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back