Senton GPM Racing parts for senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LESTERBASH

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to update shocks, shock mounts and lower arm, I have seen the gpm brand, how is it? do you recommend it? In my case, since I live in Latin America, I would buy it on aliexpress
1622836459980.png

Some things are ok others not so much. DO NOT use aluminum A arms they will just cause everything they are attached to to break go with RPM arms they are amazing. I just got the GPM steering assembly for my Granite and it is nice. Shocks not sure about, tower braces in pic I've heard are great. Here's the steering assembly I picked up can't wait to test it out hoping my steering improves some.
IMG_20210604_172433530.jpg

Some things are ok others not so much. DO NOT use aluminum A arms they will just cause everything they are attached to to break go with RPM arms they are amazing. I just got the GPM steering assembly for my Granite and it is nice. Shocks not sure about, tower braces in pic I've heard are great. Here's the steering assembly I picked up can't wait to test it out hoping my steering improves some. View attachment 150262

Thank you very much, I have seen that the aluminum arms even break the chassis because they are harder, I better discard this option

Ya like I said anything suspension stay stock or go RPM arms. I'm hesitant even on the steering knuckles and hubs as again just more weight to cause issues and being metal they don't flex either.

How do they stay together? Not literally, but do the keep tight and not loosen up from the vibration and impacts? I had all aluminum set I picked up a long time ago and the just rattled loose and apart too easy. But these look like the ends are plastic so they may stay tight better.

No I'm talking about the rod ends not the pivot balls that are plastic. And was curious if the actual spindles stay tight or if they loosen up.

I have the HR pivot balls, the paint/red stuff is worn off, they still work good though. How long did yours last?
Not that long, maybe 6 battery packs worth. The park I run have sandy soil, very abrasive.
No I'm talking about the rod ends not the pivot balls that are plastic. And was curious if the actual spindles stay tight or if they loosen up.
Very tight, can barely turn them plus even if they loosen they can't move since they are counter threaded

Thank you very much, I have seen that the aluminum arms even break the chassis because they are harder, I better discard this option
Aluminum are great for street racing or even dirt track, they're stiff enough to keep the wheels firmly planted, have multiple shock mount points, and won't flex on corners. But yeah, never use them if you're gonna do some serious bashing. They will be the last part to fail.

How do they stay together? Not literally, but do the keep tight and not loosen up from the vibration and impacts? I had all aluminum set I picked up a long time ago and the just rattled loose and apart too easy. But these look like the ends are plastic so they may stay tight better.
I bought those a while back and they would.come apart every single run so I put stock back on no more problems. Fwiw

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back