Had an Idea!! Had a 3D Printer!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis38

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Vendetta
Hmmm got home and thought I want some new wheels for my brushless tt-02, plus they are cheap. Started looking on amazon. Ok not happy, I want my own specific designs. Also they must be contact foams so rim selection is a big fat 0 honestly.

3D printer time - 1 hour later a final solution to my problem emerges: "Sometimes life is to easy, most times its not, relish the moments of simplicity" -NomisRC

Because CHAOS!! Also there isnt a single one in my thread post. So clearly not everything does :p

Lets Go Start GIF

Cool! I bought a TT02 911 kit on black Friday I have yet to start.

It will be my 3rd Tamiya kit, but 1st since 2008 Boomerang. I had a OG Boomerang back when they came out in 85 I think it was, 1st RC but its long gone. It had the ole school wiper esc throttle servo control. Always wanted a TT02. Go the bearing kit to go w it. I was looking at some resin printed drift wheels for it, I'll check out your vid!!

Here is a few vids of my Tamiya's. Maybe something will help ya out. If not they are a good watch anyway.

Funny and joking around on this one, rest are builds haha.

This is the test of the brushless with the senna body on. Youtube short kinda cut me off hahaha. 35mph is more than enough for this tiny chassis.

Couple more hub caps custom made. They seriously have to be power snapped into the rim. I don't think glue is even needed.

2023-12-13 09_57_55-3D design Epic Amberis _ Tinkercad and 25 more pages - Profile 1 - Microso...png
2023-12-13 09_58_19-3D design Epic Amberis _ Tinkercad and 25 more pages - Profile 1 - Microso...png

Last edited:
So my buddy got a tt-01 built and has the Previa body. He just told me he wanted these rims badly.

2023-12-13 13_07_44-previa van pimped out - Search Images and 30 more pages - Profile 1 - Micr...png

His wish has come true. haha

2023-12-13 13_08_17-3D design Epic Amberis _ Tinkercad and 26 more pages - Profile 1 - Microso...png

2023-12-13 13_01_19-3D design Epic Amberis _ Tinkercad and 26 more pages - Profile 1 - Microso...png

Ok I loved the brim of the previa rim so much I added it to all them. So much better looking.

2023-12-13 13_29_55-3D design Epic Amberis _ Tinkercad and 26 more pages - Profile 1 - Microso...png

Last edited:
Those spikes needs a little longer stretch and some Sharpening..
Then they can be perfect for some Beyond Thunderdome action
Honestly it does make me want to take one of my bodies and make it into a mad max car. Or even current inspiration, Twisted Metal tv show that just came out "the wrx in it". Maybe I will do it with a body that isn't used anymore. The Felony is the perfect candidate. Body has sat in a closet for the better part of a year now.

New Project for Christmas vaca!!!

2023-12-10 15_17_40-Arrma Felony Gets Hella Carbon Fiber - YouTube.png

Honestly it does make me want to take one of my bodies and make it into a mad max car. Or even current inspiration, Twisted Metal tv show that just came out "the wrx in it". Maybe I will do it with a body that isn't used anymore. The Felony is the perfect candidate. Body has sat in a closet for the better part of a year now.

New Project for Christmas vaca!!!

View attachment 338448

Get Some!!

deathrace.gif

Heck ya!! Perfect!! So many ideas just from that small clip.

Definitely bars on the windows, and metal sunshades on all windows, always seems to be the trend. I'm thinking to make both doors out of metal as well "silver pla". I'm gonna try torching some of it to to really give it a beat up effect.

Def have to print up a small mini-gun. Thats a must.

Heck ya!! Perfect!! So many ideas just from that small clip.

MiniGunS, Roof Rockets, Window Armor, Wheel Blades, TombStone sheild!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back