Happy 4th of July from a German Ex-Pat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diem Turner

Yes...I have a Premium Member
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Though I'm legally German, in heart, mind and spirit I am an American after having lived there for 23 of my 48 years, the majority of it during my formative years between the ages from 3 to 20. This may sound a little weird, but I actually stand up and put my hand on my heart whenever I hear the Star Spangled Banner and I say the Pledge of Allegiance whenever it happens to be in a video that I watch. On that note, Happy Birthday USA. I'd like to wish everyone a very happy 4th of July, may you spend it with family and be merry.
Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

Though I'm legally German, in heart, mind and spirit I am an American after having lived there for 23 of my 48 years, the majority of it during my formative years between the ages from 3 to 20. This may sound a little weird, but I actually stand up and put my hand on my heart whenever I hear the Star Spangled Banner and I say the Pledge of Allegiance whenever it happens to be in a video that I watch. On that note, Happy Birthday USA. I'd like to wish everyone a very happy 4th of July, may you spend it with family and be merry.
Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS
Right on. Happy Birthday 'Merica. I say that while slapping my beer gut and eating bacon while loading various mags for different pew sticks.

Right on. Happy Birthday 'Merica. I say that while slapping my beer gut and eating bacon while loading various mags for different pew sticks.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! 🤘

I'm soooo jealous 🤤
I still have another 30 or so rifle mags to go plus all the pistol mags. Also, I have an award winning farmers tan after yesterday. The sun was brutal. I drank a gallon of water in 4 hours without pissing.

I still have another 30 or so rifle mags to go plus all the pistol mags. Also, I have an award winning farmers tan after yesterday. The sun was brutal. I drank a gallon of water in 4 hours without pissing.
I've had days like that when I worked in construction and landscaping in Texas off the books before I got my permanent residency. Working on black roof tops in the Texas sun is no joke.

I've had days like that when I worked in construction and landscaping in Texas off the books before I got my permanent residency. Working on black roof tops in the Texas sun is no joke.
Yea, nope. I couldn't imagine being on a roof all day.

Yea, nope. I couldn't imagine being on a roof all day.
It was just a couple of times repairing gutters and stuff like that but holy balls...you got more of a burn from the heat radiating off the roof than you did from the sun, lol. Kneeling or laying down to reach something felt like I was on the flat top at a Benihana restaurant.

It was just a couple of times repairing gutters and stuff like that but holy balls...you got more of a burn from the heat radiating off the roof than you did from the sun, lol. Kneeling or laying down to reach something felt like I was on the flat top at a Benihana restaurant.
Except you probably didn't get the onion volcano and shrimp thrown at you. :ROFLMAO:

Happy 4th guys! 💥🇺🇸

Tried roofing for 2 days, burned me to a crisp and wore skin off my toes from walking on a angle. Most fun was walking bundles to far side of roof. Never again doing slave work for peanuts. 😡

Training day was yesterday so I had to get my stash right again. Almost halfway done. View attachment 227591
Hollow points and high capacity LEO mags are illegal here in NYS. Found with them is a Felony charge. Stupid Crap if you ask me.
Even I as a retired LEO, am not allowed to have them or even the LEO mags.:mad:

I just watched top gun and am planning on watching top gun maverick in theaters this afternoon.

Excellent film choice for today!
Rockets!
Explosions!!
Screamin' FAST Jets!!!

Hollow points and high capacity LEO mags are illegal here in NYS. Found with them is a Felony charge. Stupid Crap if you ask me.
Even I as a retired LEO, am not allowed to have them or even the LEO mags.:mad:
I knew about not being allowed to have standard capacity mags but you can’t have self defense rounds? Only FMJ ball ammo? Seems like you should migrate to a free state.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back