Kraton Has anyone else seen this guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! I 100% approve of this. Needs to get that thing running better and open it up!

@Littlemotor don't miss this one buddy 😁
That poor clutch….😅 cool build, but he’s definitely got some learning ahead..

Nitros acceleration is so delayed compared to brushless.
Absolutely cannot speak for nitro’s using that one as an example.. he’s got it geared to the MOON, and the clutch is far from happy..

Absolutely cannot speak for nitro’s using that one as an example.. he’s got it geared to the MOON, and the clutch is far from happy..
Your probably right but even my nitro was nothing compared to what brushless motors can do these days but it's not really fair comparing them I guess.

Your not wrong man. That motor barely reached half the rpm that thing should actually pull.
He will get there. Atleast it's a path in the right direction 😁

Your not wrong man. That motor barely reached half the rpm that thing should actually pull.
Exactly! Never get to be any good at anything if ya just give up either! I like it! 🤙🍻

He's got quite a few videos of shorts, but I just noticed him truthfully. It seems like he's just getting it figured out

He's got quite a few videos of shorts, but I just noticed him truthfully. It seems like he's just getting it figured out

Hell yeah man, I dig it.
I'm a nitro guy at heart. To see someone today going that route makes me extremely happy.

This brings back memories of my first RC buggy Kyosho inferno. That I got in Europe in 93. I had a bad ass Rossi motor on it.. How many people would buy the old kit to assemble everything by hand and end up with a car as nice as that. I know I would. I’m not saying I would get back in the nitro, but I would still love to have that car.

The sound of nitro and gas RC Cars instantly makes me want to throw punches. I don't know what it is but if I could describe a sound that drives me insane it's those.
P.S. I think they are awesome RC's I just can't stand the sound.
It has the opposite effect on me, I love it. Sounds like childhood to me and bring back fond memories.

The sound of nitro and gas RC Cars instantly makes me want to throw punches. I don't know what it is but if I could describe a sound that drives me insane it's those.
P.S. I think they are awesome RC's I just can't stand the sound.

Like a bunch of really angry bees! Lol. Several neighbors felt the same way back in the day.

It has the opposite effect on me, I love it. Sounds like childhood to me and bring back fond memories.

Same here. Love it. Nothing like the smell of nitro in the morning. lol.

Back