Senton Has anyone tried the FastEddy sealed bearings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e34canon

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade bearings on my senton 3s blx v3. Anyone have any suggestions? Any input would be helpful in my quest to find the right kit.

Looking to upgrade bearings on my senton 3s blx v3. Anyone have any suggestions? Any input would be helpful in my quest to find the right kit.
They're okay, but there are plenty of other options as well. Avid, Jim's Bearings, TRB Rc just to name a few. I've also learned that buying individual sizes in bulk can save money. I just search out specific sizes on Amazon and buy them that way. If you don't maintain your bearings, it doesn't matter how much you spend on the set. They get filled with dust and dirt eventually, and need to be cleaned and relubed. For the price I pay buying them in bulk, they become throw aways after one or two maintenance intervals.

I’ve been very happy with trbrc.com. He’s very knowledgeable on arrma bearings including motor bearings. Nice guy to chat with too if you happen to call. As far as eddy I've not used them so I can’t speak to their quality.

Not tried fast Eddie for rc, I used to use them all the time on mountain bike, usually very good quality.
Sweet! Thanks for the feedback.I might have to try them on the rc. I Didn’t know they made bearings for bikes. I’m an avid cyclist myself. Cheers!

they are good. I can’t really tell the difference between brands. As long as they are sealed bearings they work. Just remember they do wear out and need maintenance

I’ve used FE bearings for about 3 years now. Never had an issue. Also have used Avid and Jim too. No issues with any of them.

I'm sure all these guys (Fast Eddy, Jim's etc.) are fine. They are all buying bearings to a spec (ABEC) in large quantities and then providing a value added service of putting together kits for your specific vehicle.

Like @Notorious J , I buy individual bearings but sometimes the kits make life easier - for example, I think my Reflex 14B calls for 11 of one type of bearing. Since Amazon sellers are usually selling in packs of 10, you'd have to buy 20 in order to have enough. Buy a kit from Jim's or FE and you're all set.

I'm sure all these guys (Fast Eddy, Jim's etc.) are fine. They are all buying bearings to a spec (ABEC) in large quantities and then providing a value added service of putting together kits for your specific vehicle.

Like @Notorious J , I buy individual bearings but sometimes the kits make life easier - for example, I think my Reflex 14B calls for 11 of one type of bearing. Since Amazon sellers are usually selling in packs of 10, you'd have to buy 20 in order to have enough. Buy a kit from Jim's or FE and you're all set.
There is one bearing that comes in the kits that is a little harder to come by. There is a flanged bearing that goes in the slipper assembly of the 3s/4s line. What I'm trying to say is that I did originally buy two Fast Eddy kits for my 3s trucks so I could get the full set and that one bearing. After the initial purchase, I just stock up on the most common sizes in bulk.

There's now a Canadian option also: www.kc-rc.com . He has lots of different bearing kits for Arrmas and other brands. Significantly cheaper than Fast Eddy for us Canadian. I bought a few sets. They seem really nice, but I haven't tried them yet.
Giving them a go. Just ordered a couple of sets and about 50 loose bearings. Finally, no exchange and free shipping. Now if only other aftermarket companies started finding distributors in Canada, we could build to our hearts content.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back