Senton Hello family!! some help to choose the best pinion gear for Senton 6s v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I have the original body just replace the wheels with buggy size c2 bandito for the pavement and light offroad, what temperature does the engine reach 18T and what speed you get? It lose a lot of torque or not?
I know this wasn’t referring to me, but with the 19t I will break 190 on the motor just at the very end of my hardest runs on the hottest heat. Esc is fine though.

I know this wasn’t referring to me, but with the 19t I will break 190 on the motor just at the very end of my hardest runs on the hottest heat. Esc is fine though.
Thank you for reply, I appreciate this valuable information. 190 ° without heatsink? I had thought about the yeah twin tornado heatsink that comes for 1/8 It's help or 190° with heatsink?

Thank you for reply, I appreciate this valuable information. 190 ° without heatsink? I had thought about the yeah twin tornado heatsink that comes for 1/8 It's help or 190° with heatsink?
I don’t run a heat sink or fans. It will help greatly. I bet you’ll have no issues with those yeahracing fans and heatsink.

No idea. But with 5200mah 3s batteries (for 6s) I get a run time of 20-25 minutes.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, I really appreciate it and I know it will be very useful for all those who follow this thread

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, I really appreciate it and I know it will be very useful for all those who follow this thread
No problem! It’s what we’re all about here.

No idea. But with 5200mah 3s batteries (for 6s) I get a run time of 20-25 minutes.
Do you run on road only or some off road may be flat with short grass on 19T.. Any problems or accidents with the parachute effect on top speed?

Major issues parachuting. I have a salvage body I use for speed runs. I run on and off road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back