Vorteks Hello. My Vorteks is 1 year old today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve had a blast with my car for the past year. Never let me down. Really fast and tough little car. So I decided to treat it to some birthday presents😂. A new body shell and metal shocks, my old ones are starting to leak a little. Does not need any speed upgrades as it is fast enough. 55mph on the stock pinion, not the speed pinion.

I’ve had a blast with my car for the past year. Never let me down. Really fast and tough little car. So I decided to treat it to some birthday presents😂. A new body shell and metal shocks, my old ones are starting to leak a little. Does not need any speed upgrades as it is fast enough. 55mph on the stock pinion, not the speed pinion.

There you go.
It's smart to keep it simple.

12 months of enjoyment for chump change money basically. Good investment. 😁👍

And, Welcome to the Ranch!

A bargain because it’s a lot of fun😎 I do like the AVC on it. Never used the included speed pinion, people say it will hit nearly 70mph. A Canadian put a 4s system and speed pinion in his and got 100mph. But what’s the point in that? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I would like a 50s style pick up custom body shell for it.

Trust me 70mph is even a handful. Smooth long space is a must when approaching those speeds. 98MPH with my 1/7 Infraction is even a handful . Space is limiting me. The faster you go, the more Radio range you will also need, or lost a signal and the resulting carnage will get you. Been there. We all find our comfortable speed.

I would have bought it a birthday cake…..But don’t think I would look good in a straight jacket.
You'd be surprised at how stylish you can look in one, I'd get the cake! 🎂 Glad to hear you guys have been a good couple. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back