Outcast HELP! My O8S is 36lbs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Outcast 8s
I bought this O8S from LHS. Super fun to drive, but had to have more cow bell.

Started with upgrading power to XLX2/2028 1100kv Castle. Then Badlands on all 4 corners. Swapped out the chassis for EXB and for sure fire poundage a steel brace plate under the chassis. With 10000 MaH HV batteries this machine weighs a svelt 36lbs.

Crazy to drive. Power and speed thumper!

No fun to transport if not under its own power though.

I’ve destroyed a Badland already. I get these things to balloon under load. So not sure how I can trim the weight from tires.

Any suggestions?

Man is this thing fun though.

IMG_3936.jpeg

IMG_3932.jpeg

Beast, my Mojave body shell weighs nearly 2lbs with ample goo fixes so don't forget to tack that on!

Crazy to think about how 6S XLWB is only 10mm shorter in wheelbase but more than half the weight dressed.

Well them 10000 packs aren't helping the weight. And the tires definitely aren't either, just gotta remember that this is a big truck and it'll weigh a lot with a lot of bolted on farkles.

I wonder how you blew an mx43! I run them on 12s and still don't blow em. You must have been going HAM, wish I could have saw it! Great build. :cool: (y)

Well them 10000 packs aren't helping the weight. And the tires definitely aren't either, just gotta remember that this is a big truck and it'll weigh a lot with a lot of bolted on farkles.
A
I wonder how you blew an mx43! I run them on 12s and still don't blow em. You must have been going HAM, wish I could have saw it! Great build. :cool: (y)
LLC

IMG_8380.jpeg

Sweet ramp in the background..
Thanks. My first build. Strong and light.

Attachments

• IMG_7410.jpeg
    IMG_7410.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7372.jpeg
    IMG_7372.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7381.jpeg
    IMG_7381.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7394.jpeg
    IMG_7394.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 29
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back