Help with fonts and images

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Hey fellas (and ladies).

Looking to add this to wall mount I'm designing but I need some help/insight. Is there a site where I can load a given image and it creates an STL?

For those about to tell me that there is a copyright: It's for my own personal use. I'm not looking to make money off of this part. :)

1698969543136.png

Hey fellas (and ladies).

Looking to add this to wall mount I'm designing but I need some help/insight. Is there a site where I can load a given image and it creates an STL?

For those about to tell me that there is a copyright: It's for my own personal use. I'm not looking to make money off of this part. :)

View attachment 329800
Sorry, 2D printing and sign guy, so your post caught my attention. What's STL? Some sort of 3d printing or laser cutting file?

Hey fellas (and ladies).

View attachment 329800
How i made mine is i imported it into freecad And i manually drew the lines in and extruded it

How i made mine is i imported it into freecad And i manually drew the lines in and extruded it
I've tried some online converters and they came out horrible. Ended up posting the image with both onshape and fusion then traced around the shaped in the image.

I usually use Adobe illustrator for my cutting and outlines. Are there any other free resources to create outlines that work well? Not sure if illustrator files translate to your STL files.

That’s right. Stands for Stereolithography.
Thanks, love learning new design things and feel like someday I could translate those skills to laser or 3d printing. If you need help with decals though I can help.

I usually use Adobe illustrator for my cutting and outlines. Are there any other free resources to create outlines that work well? Not sure if illustrator files translate to your STL files.

Thanks, love learning new design things and feel like someday I could translate those skills to laser or 3d printing. If you need help with decals though I can help.
Much appreciated👌🏻

Hey fellas (and ladies).

View attachment 329800
I'll see what I can do

Hey fellas (and ladies).

View attachment 329800

From .jpg or .PNG directly ...probably not.

You'll need to have those logos already in .EPS format

or to manually (individually) trace them out in Adobe illustrator or Inkscape to be in .eps, .ai, or .svg
>> Basically like @Surchaufeur and @Sheed85 have done /have stated.

Then use SketchUp to convert to .STL

Hey fellas (and ladies).

View attachment 329800
Something like this?
1698982189302.png

1698983089983.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back