Hey boat people. Let’s see your boats.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boats🤔
Ok here are mine 😁👍
Last pic is my 46" wooden v hull I'm building into a speed boat.hull is almost ready for paint .then I'll be working on the hatch cover .then add 6 s electronics.expected speeds of 60 plus.should deliver a rooster tail of around 6 feet high.straight solid drive shaft will be added along with a stinger.

The wife Christmas present I’m a very nice husband

BDE202D8-CA80-4659-B096-7448B5AE8B24.jpeg

We can get to your fishing spot very quick.

Why you ask yes the wife das drive it
She and everyone in that little thing need about 5 seat belts to hold them down in the seats.lol.
She and everyone in that little thing need about 5 seat belts to hold them down in the seats.lol.
Post a vid of that thing in action .I really want to see it and hear it..I'm sure that motor is ridiculously loud..motor is beautiful
The wife Christmas present I’m a very nice husband

View attachment 266320
Name of this thing should be Flirting with Death.lol I'm sure at full throttle chances of survival are slim .

Post a vid of that thing in action .I really want to see it and hear it..I'm sure that motor is ridiculously loud..motor is beautiful

Name of this thing should be Flirting with Death.lol I'm sure at full throttle chances of survival are slim .
That’s just are fun boat it a very safe boat for what it is . But on the other hand I’m red race boat she will bite you

63E2DF05-970E-4040-8D9B-353E1B69931E.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back