Granite Hey Guys I'm new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC4LIFE2700

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm supposed to start a "build thread" to complete my account. Don't really have a build but a almost completely stock Arrma Granite 4x4 3s BLX. Any tips for using the forum or tips for my RC would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1. search bar top right corner 1st option has every question asked is in the search button

2. If you cant explain with great detail PLEASE post a pic does wonders.

3. Guys on this forum are a fkn genius

4. If you post a issues and its mid workday or wkend and its been 4 hrs, no one replied back its cause you committed #1 #2.

5. Some guys don't have a sense of humor

6. 98% of the arrma dudes are very respectful, smart group of guys with a high sense of humor I been on this app I think 2yrs now and heard of one issue but it was petty act it

7. Disclaimer 😂 what I said does and will happen you MAY or MAY not experience same hospitality like me and many others in this forum respect is everything.

8. Welcome to the club buddy....

1. search bar top right corner 1st option has every question asked is in the search button

4. If you post a issues and its mid workday or wkend and its been 4 hrs, no one replied back its cause you committed #1 #2.

6. 98% of the arrma dudes are very respectful, smart group of guys with a high sense of humor I been on this app I think 2yrs now and heard of one issue but it was petty act it

7. Disclaimer 😂 what I said does and will happen you MAY or MAY not experience same hospitality like me and many others in this forum respect is everything.

You've thought this through haven't you my friend?!?! Lol great advice though 👌

Took me 2mins bro
Well its a great list to go by. I agree being RESPECTFUL is a major player on the forum wether you like what someone has to say or not. There are many more knowledgeable people and they are no nonsense when it comes to trying to help you out. Im bookmarking this list for sure! 😆

Thanks for the tips. Have been exploring the forum and seems to be very positive. Looking forward to reading/posting here.

Welcome. I also have the granite 3s and I love it, great yard basher and the thing takes a beating. I also get it out on my road with my speedometer on it and regularly hit 50-51mph. I have some a-arms and shocks stocked up but I haven’t had to replace anything yet so it’s very durable. I believe you made an excellent purchase!

Welcome. I also have the granite 3s and I love it, great yard basher and the thing takes a beating. I also get it out on my road with my speedometer on it and regularly hit 50-51mph. I have some a-arms and shocks stocked up but I haven’t had to replace anything yet so it’s very durable. I believe you made an excellent purchase!
Yeah. I have wanted an RC for over 3 years and finally pulled the trigger a while ago. I did a good 50 hours worth of research before buying it. I have to be careful with my purchases I'm a broke teen LOL. Also what's with the profile pic?

PS:
Hey kinda random but what's a reaction score? I'm confused with what it is or how it works.

Welcome aboard! The first thing to remember (I can't believe nobody mentioned this) is the new guy buys the donuts! :ROFLMAO: Enjoy your Granite and don't forget to have fun! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back