Hi Everybody, Quick Update and question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
So first of all Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it.
well I’m not sure how many of you remember me, my names Alan I was very active a couple years back trying to visit the forum daily and became frie with some of you, then I disappeared. Well the reason is my mom got sick or should I say worse then she was. So I was at home taking care of her and my rc hobby had to stop, I was spending all my money on it and couldn’t continue. I had a new puppy, (who’s doing amazing) and a mom to help care for. Well long story short she passed away on july 20th at Peace in NO pain or anguish. With myself holding her hand and my father at her side.
im not looking for anything like sympathy, I just wanted to let the several of you i had been friends with on the forum what happened to me.
I was also curious if there’s still any interest in used arrma vehicles in the classifieds section, I need to sell my limitless and maybe even my kraton exb. Both I’ve not run much the limitless I bought off a member in this forum, and the kraton has maybe 4 packs through it. Should I list them?? Please let me know if that is still something y’all do with classifieds here
thank you
Alan

So first of all Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it.
well I’m not sure how many of you remember me, my names Alan I was very active a couple years back trying to visit the forum daily and became frie with some of you, then I disappeared. Well the reason is my mom got sick or should I say worse then she was. So I was at home taking care of her and my rc hobby had to stop, I was spending all my money on it and couldn’t continue. I had a new puppy, (who’s doing amazing) and a mom to help care for. Well long story short she passed away on july 20th at Peace in NO pain or anguish. With myself holding her hand and my father at her side.
im not looking for anything like sympathy, I just wanted to let the several of you i had been friends with on the forum what happened to me.
I was also curious if there’s still any interest in used arrma vehicles in the classifieds section, I need to sell my limitless and maybe even my kraton exb. Both I’ve not run much the limitless I bought off a member in this forum, and the kraton has maybe 4 packs through it. Should I list them?? Please let me know if that is still something y’all do with classifieds here
thank you
Alan

My condolences to you and your family.

I can relate to what you're going through..
Lost my dad just last year.
It's tough especially now around the holidays.

Be Strong.
It will get better..

Welcome back Alan!!! Sorry for your loss. My wife's family tends to leave us in November every year. Last week her Uncle, last year in November her grandmother and the year b4 that in November was her father.

Glad you are back on here and congrats on the puppy! 😁 ✌️

Welcome back Alan. Sorry for your loss.
As to the classifieds, you bet!! Still very active. Be advised there is a new Kraton 6s EXB rtr that was just announced. May affect how much you can get, IDK.

IMG_0492.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

He got bigger 😂
That's ironic. Seems to me that my family gets someone new every year. I think there is three anniversaries and three birthdays. There must be some real magic in valentines day🤔🤔🤣
Yeah I was born in nov so was my dad, a few cousins, etc… horny on valentine days

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back