SCHOOLING UPDATE!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miata_meistro

I 💖Truggies
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
So for those of you whove been here for a bit. Yall may remember that i was gonna go to a government funded trade based school for carpentry but inreasised that that just wasn't for me. For years I wanted to be an editor for car and driver magazine cause I'd get paid to write and review about what I love but unfortunately thats a dying market and not much can be obtained there. After that I just looked up good making hard physical jobs and I landed on carpentry but I soon realized that wasn't something I'd be happy doing. Then I realized that what makes me happy is helping others. And so either this fall or next spring I'm gonna apply to a good maine college called husson university and go there for 3 years to get my bachelors for science in nursing. I'm currently working in Healthcare and I enjoy helping people so I've decided this is the right path.

Also sorority girls. Thats the biggest reason

So for those of you whove been here for a bit. Yall may remember that i was gonna go to a government funded trade based school for carpentry but inreasised that that just wasn't for me. For years I wanted to be an editor for car and driver magazine cause I'd get paid to write and review about what I love but unfortunately thats a dying market and not much can be obtained there. After that I just looked up good making hard physical jobs and I landed on carpentry but I soon realized that wasn't something I'd be happy doing. Then I realized that what makes me happy is helping others. And so either this fall or next spring I'm gonna apply to a good maine college called husson university and go there for 3 years to get my bachelors for science in nursing. I'm currently working in Healthcare and I enjoy helping people so I've decided this is the right path.

Got to find the silver lining (Your own motivation) in whatever the "situation".. 👍

TRUGGERSON my boy!

Stick to it! Being a RN is very good pay! ER pays even more. Becoming a PA is even better!

Keep your headers covered! You don't need any TRUG offspring yet. (y)

TRUGGERSON my boy!

Stick to it! Being a RN is very good pay! ER pays even more. Becoming a PA is even better!

Keep your headers covered! You don't need any TRUG offspring yet. (y)
Thanks old man I want to go for rn or maybe even traveling nurse cause I like driving but my goal is eventually nurse practitioner. (I'd like anesthesiologist but I don't want to see people cut open day in and day out)

AND WOULD YOU CUT IT WITH THOSE FAKE WORLDS TRUGGY ISNT A THING

AND WOULD YOU CUT IT WITH THOSE FAKE WORLDS TRUGGY ISNT A THING
TRUGGY.
1704809132520.png

TRUGGY ^^^

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back