Hobbywing 10BL120 G2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey its "Just a Hobby":LOL:
Back to the op thread . I have a tt02 drift with the old max 10 combo & a Kraton EXB with the og max 6 combo never had any problems. even the Spektrum system I took from my v2 Infraction & put in a Hobao Hyper vs has been flawless . If it aint broke don't fix it comes to mind

Back to the op thread . I have a tt02 drift with the old max 10 combo & a Kraton EXB with the og max 6 combo never had any problems. even the Spektrum system I took from my v2 Infraction & put in a Hobao Hyper vs has been flawless . If it aint broke don't fix it comes to mind
If it ain't broke don't fix it is a saying to live by in my book!
It's when thing go bad,how deep does the 💩 rise in order to fix the problems 😬

After all this HW talk about esc and bad bearings. I became paranoid! Had to pull the old 2600kv 🧑‍🔧 check & oil both bearings! Last run they did start to sound like a arrma stock 3s or 4s screaming Bianchi
16883276216548683874020944246929.jpg

The Max 8 6s G2 (Sensored) is NOT the same or even remotely equivalent to the G2 4s Non-Sensored ESC you are referring to.:unsure:
You have an ESC learning curve going on there. Misinformed. You might as well stay away from HW stuff. You already don't like this brand. Assumptions.
Stay with Spektrum "Smart" stuff and find out the hard way. Some threads here on AF in regards to fried ESC's, are far from representive of all those various model G2 's in the wild. User error is to blame most of the time, with most any ESC, regardless of brand.
So be careful about what you read here on AF.
Any ESC can, will and do get fried. From simply abuse, water ingress, overgearing, or misapplication, etc.
QC at the factory level cannot be controlled. Any brand. I go with HW sensored when I upgrade. I Stay with the XR8 Plus Zerun line. And my latest G2 XR8 Plus 6s ESC has treated me fine for over a year now. And always runs cool.
I’ve heard the QuikRun sensored stuff is still fine. The new G2 sensored stuff is replacing the EZ Run line. And they are now sensored. Like the OP said, tons of cases of brand new combos going up in smoke. Mostly the Max 8’s and Max 4’s from what I’ve read. Seems to be way too many way too soon to just be an anomaly. Makes me nervous because I just got the new Max10 sensored setup for a road car.
Is this now a dating site? only joking nice to see different opinions bringing RC guys together:ROFLMAO:.
That’s what I thought, but then I figured @SrC is getting catfished and @Just a hobby is going to lure him into a back alley in Manhattan and mug him.

I’ve heard the QuikRun sensored stuff is still fine. The new G2 sensored stuff is replacing the EZ Run line. And they are now sensored. Like the OP said, tons of cases of brand new combos going up in smoke. Mostly the Max 8’s and Max 4’s from what I’ve read. Seems to be way too many way too soon to just be an anomaly. Makes me nervous because I just got the new Max10 sensored setup for a road car.

That’s what I thought, but then I figured @SrC is getting catfished and @Just a hobby is going to lure him into a back alley in Manhattan and mug him.
Your are ok with the max10🤞. I'd only lure SrC into a Manhattan alli if he has a couple old esc max8 v3 in his pocket😳
Just joking😇😉😋

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back