Mojave How effective is the inner body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eno

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
Wondering how effective the inner body is in keeping dirt and debris out. Does it make dust covers or fenders obsolete?

Wondering how effective the inner body is in keeping dirt and debris out. Does it make dust covers or fenders obsolete?
Others who actually own the rig will chime in. But from what I've seen in YouTube videos, it does a pretty dam good job. I know @Xjeepguy & @razorrc own these.

I've had the Mojave since today and it looks like they did a pretty good job!! I haven't run it yet but it looks very promising. The hole inner compartment is sealed with a small opening in the front for the cool air. This opening is in front of the front wheels.

I don't have the inner body skirts on mine, but I do how ever have a chassie net. Keeps grass and dirt/sand out quite nice, lets it breath as well to keep the electronics cool.

IMG20231201160949.jpg
IMG20231201161023.jpg
See for yourself, I think the amount of grass and mud isn't that much. But I had a piece of bark stuck in the steering one time. I thought they had solved this problem. Nevertheless, pretty much impressed with the Mojave 4S!
IMG20231201161030.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back