How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EA76DBEB-0A9E-4820-95E2-908AB3CC78A3.jpeg

We are in the cone for the 7th time this season for hurricane, this time Zeta. I am seriously considering moving North, way North outta State, easier said than done. The anxiety and stress is ridiculous, already lost a home and everything I worked for in my life. 2020 sucks!!!

Hope the snow put out the fires ?
Thanks, Jon.

It stomped 'em down a bunch. They got something like 14"~18" up at higher elevations. I saw video of smoke coming up from gaps in the snow, which was pretty weird!

This one storm won't end the fires, but it's a big help.

Thanks, Jon.

It stomped 'em down a bunch. They got something like 14"~18" up at higher elevations. I saw video of smoke coming up from gaps in the snow, which was pretty weird!

This one storm won't end the fires, but it's a big help.
I heard Grand Lake was gone. Estes Park was on the verge. Very sad ?

Yeah, there were 4 or 5 firefighters working on the East Troublesome fire who lost their homes in Grand Lake. Very sad.

I think Estes Park will be OK, other than smoke and ash.

As of the latest count there were over 300 "structures" destroyed, and it will rise once they can get back in to the burn areas to inventory things.

We are in the cone for the 7th time this season for hurricane, this time Zeta. I am seriously considering moving North, way North outta State, easier said than done. The anxiety and stress is ridiculous, already lost a home and everything I worked for in my life. 2020 sucks!!!
We are definitely getting it, looks like a direct hit tomorrow, spent all day storing stuff outside and tying everything down, again. Tired, beat, and wet, hope no serious flooding. Projected Cat 1, winds will still be significant, probably loose power at some point. Crossing fingers it doesn't do much damage to my home!

We are definitely getting it, looks like a direct hit tomorrow, spent all day storing stuff outside and tying everything down, again. Tired, beat, and wet, hope no serious flooding. Projected Cat 1, winds will still be significant, probably loose power at some point. Crossing fingers it doesn't do much damage to my home!

I'll take the snow....

It’s too bad we can’t send one of these to the west coast. They need the rain so bad.

Back