How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hail, lightning, plane struck by lightning, flight turned back, flight cancelled. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😡😡🤬
So it's the next day and I'm still trying to fly home. Weathers still not great, low clouds which will stop planes from landing and the airport check-in system just crashed. 🤦‍♂️

Going to be 37f tonight. I will be installing a heat pump next week for the bath and bedroom.
Not ready for that just yet. 47 at 7am tomorrow, high 60 by 3

No.. it’s not cold until it’s below 0° 🤪
I'm getting soft in my old age, now I have to put on more than just a t-shirt and shorts when we hit the 30's, sometimes I need a flannel shirt. :ROFLMAO:

I'm getting soft in my old age, now I have to put on more than just a t-shirt and shorts when we hit the 30's, sometimes I need a flannel shirt. :ROFLMAO:
I’m the same way for the first month or so of fall. By the time it gets real cold I’ve adjusted and just a flannel or hoodie is plenty. My secret weapon in the winter is insulated pants. 😉

I hear ya dude, the cold is not kind to us elders 🤣

My age is showing too. For the first time I'm starting to sleep with my feet covered. Never could do that for my entire life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They make these things called socks, you might want to check them out for the winter. ;)

They make these things called socks, you might want to check them out for the winter. ;)
I go to bed with socks and wake up with them on the floor.
My feet needs to be free. They trippin that I cover them with the blanket! :ROFLMAO:

its now in the high 30's at night, up to 47f till late morning and this afternoon its a blistering 54f.
sucks.

This past week most of the trees are turning orange. Some have dropped their leaves already and few are hanging onto green but that wont last long.

Last edited:
Back