How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for all of you downstream from me. The Yellowstone is around 48k-51k cfs right now. Historical record is (was) 30k. We've lost at least a dozen bridges in the last 36 hours. We have 3+ towns cut off by flooding and washed out roads (Cooke City, Silvergate, Nye, Gardiner) to name a few). Most of those folks affected don't have drinkable water right now because of the floods. I doubt the national news will cover it, but if you search for it you'll find some scary stuff happening in the greater Yellowstone area right now. They evacuated the park yesterday, and organized some relief flights with local helicopter companies. We're in for some long days...
Creedmoor, knife, campfire and beer. :LOL:(y):cool:

It was little hot getting in the car today

1655769911573.png

B-E-A UTIFUL here!! 🌞😁

'Bout to go mow, do some track maintenance so I can get some track time in later today and also need to dremel off side screw holes of an esc to fit in my stoopid Redcat. IF I can get off this forum!!!!! 🤣

Enjoy your day ya'll!!! :):cool:😃🤪✌️
Screenshot_20220711-110132_WeatherBug.jpg

114 deg. here today. 😲 But it's a dry heat. ( so is an oven!)
It's almost shorts weather! :ROFLMAO: We don't have it as bad as you but still pretty warm.

This weeks forecast.
forcast.png

It was 105 today here in the UK where I am..!! 🫠
I know to you Americans this is normal depending on where you're based, but to us Brits the last two days have been torture 🥵🥵🥵 this time of year it's normally only around 75-80 max.!!
Was the hottest day on record for London..

We are only at 107F today. But at least my power is on! :) Hang in there guys, for most of you these temps will pass soon.

Melting Season 13 GIF by The Simpsons

Yesterday we finally got a couple of hours of light rain. We probably won't see anymore for 3 or 4 months but it was nice while it lasted. It broke our 28 day streak of over 100°F temps too. We are supposed to be in the upper 90's for the next three days until we creep back up into the 100's again.

Back