HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU TO @Rcproponent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
I have to give a HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU to @Rcproponent!!!! I can not express how thankful I am to have met Matt and all the generosity he has given me over the last almost 2yrs. I recently purchased some parts from him off the forum as I have before and he went extremely over and beyond this time. I received my package today which he hinted there was some extra goodies for me but I absolutely did not expect this at all when i opened it up🤯 I purchased these parts from him
20211201_162007.jpg
and this is what he sent me😲😍
20211201_155444.jpg
I just have to say as the latest recipient of the Excellence Award I feel our next Excellence Award needs to go to @Rcproponent or I would be willing to give him mine in a heart beat if @WoodiE would allow me to as he is more than deserving and due!! Again I can't say it enough thank you brother for all you have done for me and others as well!! You are one of a very rare kind and caring type of person and I am forever grateful and hope I'm able to pay some of the generosity back to you for all you have done!!! 🙏🏼👊🏼😍

You guys are awesome, I’m glad I can help people out and get help all from the same source. This forum, has been a big part of my life for the last couple years and I can’t thank everyone enough.. and the community leaders!! @WoodiE @slick2500 and @Mr.Duke you guys are awesome. Thank you for such a great shout out brother! @Edough13 you are the man 👊🏻

You guys are awesome, I’m glad I can help people out and get help all from the same source. This forum, has been a big part of my life for the last couple years and I can’t thank everyone enough.. and the community leaders!! @WoodiE @slick2500 and @Mr.Duke you guys are awesome. Thank you for such a great shout out brother! @Edough13 you are the man 👊🏻
Your welcome and brother you are the man!! I couldn't not say something as this is by far not the first time you've done this and went over and beyond when you didn't have to at all to help me out. Thanks a million times over brother I can't say it enough👊🏼

Your welcome and brother you are the man!! I couldn't not say something as this is by far not the first time you've done this and went over and beyond when you didn't have to at all to help me out. Thanks a million times over brother I can't say it enough👊🏼
Stoked your happy brother, I had to hook up the newest excellence award winner!! Thank you for being excellent. And thank you to everyone posting in this thread … y’all are making me blush 🤣😂

This place is awesome 🤘🏻😎

I don’t usually (if ever) nominate excellence awards [in general view] but I have to agree with the above. I’ll throw my bid in the hat for @Rcproponent on a new banner. He’s been flawless as a seller and has looked out for me personally in the past on a back ordered part to get me out of a jamb when I had no other alternatives. Stand up guy all around and we’re all lucky to have him in this community.

I don’t usually (if ever) nominate excellence awards [in general view] but I have to agree with the above. I’ll throw my bid in the hat for @Rcproponent on a new banner. He’s been flawless as a seller and has looked out for me personally in the past on a back ordered part to get me out of a jamb when I had no other alternatives. Stand up guy all around and we’re all lucky to have him in this community.
I am honored sir! Thank you for the kind words :) all the help and joy this forum has brought to me, I am truly humbled. Glad to be here and be a part of this awesome community. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 🤘🏻

This is why I love this forum so much
Can't agree more! This forum has literally been life changing to myself and many others in a hugely positive way.
Stoked your happy brother, I had to hook up the newest excellence award winner!! Thank you for being excellent. And thank you to everyone posting in this thread … y’all are making me blush 🤣😂

This place is awesome 🤘🏻😎
Beyond happy brother, absolutely elated and beyond thankful!!!👊🏼
Whole heartedly agree and as I said above this is not the first time either. Very thankful for having met @Rcproponent and this absolutely amazing forum and great community of people!!

Last edited:
Can't agree more! This forum has literally been life changing to myself and many others in a hugky positive way.

Beyond happy brother, absolutely elated and beyond thankful!!!👊🏼

Whole heartedly agree and as I said above this is not the first time either. Very thankful for having met @Rcproponent and this absolutely amazing forum and great community of people!!
Ill second that!! I was on here before i got my first rig!! 🤣🔥

It’s like family up in here!! 🥰
We all take care of one another. @Rcproponent is one RAD DUDE! 😎

He should get the RAD DUDE award 🥇

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back