Limitless I Got The Chance To Go Watch Tony Ingalls Run For New World Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
I live 1 hr from reaper an appeartly Tony Ingalls coming to st.louis to go for new record this weekend...I WONT MISS THE CHANCE TO SEE A 200MPH+ WORLD RECORD RUN....so excited

Screenshot_20230510-063834_YT Studio.jpg

What makes really awesome footage and actually utilizes challenging hand-eye coordination is when the transmitter operator or a spectator timed their jump so the car went underneath them going by…. 👍 enjoy!

Go for it! That's so awesome! Please take pics, fries also. I absolutely love cheeseburgers!😛 j/k... hope your able to make that historic event.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun.
Running 200+ is no easy task, hope everyone stays safe!
Ya the difference in my 100-150mph hits an Tony's 200+ is night an day I imagine..hopefully I'll get to see a good hit in person..safety is next level at those speeds

Looks like it's gonna happen for me....I've never seen anyone else do a speedrun in person,much less a top tier speedrunner...soooo very excited to finally get to meet REAPER and TONY INGALLS...not a big deal to many,but huge deal for me.....don't think I'd feel comfortable running any of my cars around those guys....would be huge pressure on me..😆😅🤣😂

Screenshot_20230510-124207_YouTube.jpg

Looks like it's gonna happen for me....I've never seen anyone else do a speedrun in person,much less a top tier speedrunner...soooo very excited to finally get to meet REAPER and TONY INGALLS...not a big deal to many,but huge deal for me.....don't think I'd feel comfortable running any of my cars around those guys....would be huge pressure on me..😆😅🤣😂

View attachment 298819
Dude, that is so awesome. Sounds like a great experience. I do all my street stuff solo, and company (especially you and those guys!) would be great. Buy them all a round on me.
And don’t give me any of that “don’t feel comfy running with these guys“ crap. Bring a bag of big pinions and your biggest packs. Have a freaking ball, dude!
Absorb whatever knowledge you can while you’re there! (y)
And please share what you feel comfortable with. 😊

Please take some video from way down the track so we get can see the car running by at top speed.

I love James, Tony, Raz and all the guys posting big numbers (K-Bash included! 👍🏻) but the only video angle we ever see is the FPV from the GoPro. These cars are likely not passing the drivers stand at full speed so we never get to see the true speed of the car.

Please take some video from way down the track so we get can see the car running by at top speed.

I love James, Tony, Raz and all the guys posting big numbers (K-Bash included! 👍🏻) but the only video angle we ever see is the FPV from the GoPro. These cars are likely not passing the drivers stand at full speed so we never get to see the true speed of the car.
I'll get lots of footage,hopefully I'll be able to share right away.

Just talked to Tony a dale...tony was getting wheelspin today on asphalt,so good possibly they will scope out my road tomorrow an possibly run it..I'll be blown away to see Tony's car on my road...meeting up with them them sat.very crazy to actually talk to someone I have followed on ytube for years...

Ya,I got to hold it tooo.😆😅🤣😂tony only got 3 hits in on new road after it dried an before dark.he said I could post whatever...no pbz but an amazing experience..I might post his fast hit,an most exciting. Blew motor on last hit he thinks.smokw an a amazing save on a 184mph hit..he loves my road an only used about half of it

20230513_175136.jpg

20230513_175345.jpg

20230513_175139.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back