What should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd do two chicks at the same time..

94baddf4-0593-41df-a547-33566b88a633_screenshot.jpg

My Infraction 3s I have a blast with. Mojave sounds cool. I don't have one but I'm converting my 3s Senton into a street thumper, w road tires. Just got a Infraction 6s while back. On road speed bashing has got me lately. Love my Notorious. Still building a K6.
What's wrong w the EXB Talion?

My Infraction 3s I have a blast with. Mojave sounds cool. I don't have one but I'm converting my 3s Senton into a street thumper, w road tires. Just got a Infraction 6s while back. On road speed bashing has got me lately. Love my Notorious. Still building a K6.
What's wrong w the EXB Talion?
I just have not had the encouragement to fix it (quite literally 1 bolt) as it has been replaced by my k6. The other main reason is that all 3 of my other batts have gone poof so I'm down to one batt so I cannot do long bash sessions anymore. One bonus of selling the talion Is i would have more budget for a rig and I could buy batts

also, while your here, would you think parting it out would be more worth it or to sell it whole, as the chassis is in good condition and most of the parts are either sketchy or new?

The Mojave is a cool rig but…..
It’s my least driven vehicle. Food for thought.
Yo, me too… It’s set up perfectly and I really love it but it seems to never be the one that’s taken off the shelf when I charge up some LiPo’s. Maybe I should thin the herd? I could use the money to keep my current build going.

Back