I was Tagged by NotoriousJ, here's my reply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a YouTube thing, not a forum thing. It started as YouTube RC channels tagging other YouTube RC channels. But it looks like it's turning into a forum thing even if you don't have a YouTube channel, LOL ?

That was very good. I'm not offended at all about the Great Depression crack ? Go Pack Go!

It's a YouTube thing so I didn't post a thread. Two of the guys I tagged aren't even members here. Well, Sargent J is a member but he has posted in a long time.
My boy KMack is gonna destroy Rodgers tomorrow night.

And @bicketybam tagged you, right? - did he post his somewhere? Guess I need to catch up on the selfie thread...
He did, he didn't, and I followed suit. The forum is a good place to notify the people you tag, but wasn't sure if posting my video here was how it's done. @jondilly1974 did, and that might help people to realize that it's actually going on and search out some of their favourite YouTuber's bios.

My boy KMack is gonna destroy Rodgers tomorrow night.
I'm not a Packers fan, lol ? My dad was a big Bears fan so I have a soft spot for them.

I enjoyed your tag video ? I'm surprised you didn't mention me as a source of inspiration though ?
And not to nitpick but you are supposed to tag other YouTube RC channels ?

Well I’m blaming @Notorious J for not providing me with better instructions. The freaking manual he sent me was in some backwoods Mountie language that only Sasquatch could interpret. I winged it. ??‍♂️

I didn't know anything about the tag videos until someone here told me that @RC DUDE81 had tagged me. I hadn't gotten around to watching his at that point. Then I saw @Rich Duperbash's and kind of figured it out. I wonder who started it? I watched one the other day of some English fellow who posted up old clips of him racing his motorcycles and then some of him playing in a band while intoxicated. Good stuff! I subbed his channel ?

Nice to put a face and know your hobbies and your personality. (y)
You are all nice. (y):cool:(y)
Yvan

I didn't know anything about the tag videos until someone here told me that @RC DUDE81 had tagged me. I hadn't gotten around to watching his at that point. Then I saw @Rich Duperbash's and kind of figured it out. I wonder who started it? I watched one the other day of some English fellow who posted up old clips of him racing his motorcycles and then some of him playing in a band while intoxicated. Good stuff! I subbed his channel ?
At least I blessed you by showing you my handsome face. Unlike Rich and RC Bashing the Kraton. I half thought about doing it like a secretive tv interview in shadows, but in the end didn’t have time to pull it off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back