If you are guilty just admit it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44Dan44

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
I'm not going to mention any names, he/they know what they did, the guilty should just step forward and accept the consequences of my actions:ROFLMAO:

Long story short I was forced to buy this when it was released last week, the new Axial Capra 4WS Crawler. I'll slap some Arrma logo decals on there shortly and all will be well. Everybody please remain calm as I deal with this situation. I removed the Axial livery before I even fired it up:giggle:
AF1.JPG

AF2.JPG
AF3.JPG
AF4.JPG

I feel for you Brother I Do, I feel so dirty when I succumb to the pressures and buy things that I'm forced too. Maybe we should start a support group!?

BTW cool rig, I like my axial Scorpion and Wraith better than the trx4's and feel they are a better build quality but they were bought way before HB took over so........

Nice choice. Axial is good stuff. Have no regrets there.
Axial and Arrma were originally created by the same China Company, Dragon Star RC, before they sold it to Hobbico. And HH scooped these 2 brands up when Hobbico liquidated assets.

Guilty as charged....
Ready for sentencing......

But what did I do?

Crawling is a whole different set of regimen and skills. And if you want to get into something expensive, yes the sky's the limit. My most expensive rig is my crawler......

The scale details is phenomenal and there is some aftermarket computer-controlled suspension stuff that is just a whole nother world....

I am not planning on buying a crawler in the next few months, but this thread is not helping...

I should read up more about crawlers. The Capra seems to be one of the best do it all "Trail Crawlers", am I right?

When can we anticipate your 8s crawler?😎
You guys are getting real close to pushing me over the edge.. 😜
I’ve never had a crawler. I did see the scx6 at my lhs tho, it’s HUUUGE!! 🤘

I am not planning on buying a crawler in the next few months, but this thread is not helping...

I should read up more about crawlers. The Capra seems to be one of the best do it all "Trail Crawlers", am I right?

The Capra is nice but it's geared pretty high and the stock skid will only fit a 540 sized motor. The battery compartment is a little oddly sized and so far I've only found G-Ace adventure series batteries to fit really well. Honestly of all my crawlers, the one I like the best is the TRX6. I put a Mamba X SCT combo in it and I can blast around with the diffs unlocked or lock up the diffs and crawl over almost anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back