in case you were wondering what "Gorgon" ment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah ik about teh police car thing, i just thought you needed blue and red?
Front of the car can only have white/whiteish-blue/yellow/orange(amber)
Back can have red

Although legal I was pulled over before for having yellow lights on the front of the car.
I decided it was best to just blend in and not have to deal with the police.

yeah ik about teh police car thing, i just thought you needed blue and red?
Also no red in front of any auto mobile...you can use purple.green .orange.yellow .😁👍
Front of the car can only have white/whiteish-blue/yellow/orange(amber)
Back can have red

Although legal I was pulled over before for having yellow lights on the front of the car.
I decided it was best to just blend in and not have to deal with the police.
No flashing red lights ..no red under glo while your driving.or blue...no strobe lights while your driving
I have got may tickets in my younger years 😁👍.oh and for the record,you can't drive around blasting public enemys song FK DA POLICE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 THAT WILL GET YA IN TROUBLE

I thought it was Ice T......Anyways,as you were.
Also no red in front of any auto mobile...you can use purple.green .orange.yellow .😁👍

No flashing red lights ..no red under glo while your driving.or blue...no strobe lights while your driving
I have got may tickets in my younger years 😁👍.oh and for the record,you can't drive around blasting public enemys song FK DA POLICE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 THAT WILL GET YA IN TROUBLE

I thought it was Ice T......Anyways,as you were.
Nope not ice T .he was too soft to say anything against the police..NWA GOT THE CREDIT FOR THE SONG but public enemy came out with it first.it was never produced in a album .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back