In memory of those who died on Sept. 11th😞🇺🇲

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys. This was meant as a memorial post for those who died. Not a conspiracy thread. I'm sure there is value in what y'all are saying but put it in a different thread.

You are correct.

Apologies.

Open Critical thinking is in short supply these days. especially the younger generation.
I lost close friends, one is dying as we speak. Many people died that day. I collected many body parts. Dealt with the grieving families for months. Handing me pix of lost ones , hoping I could find them. It's all sad. I feel for the families and that is what the 911 Memorial is all about. Many families want closure. And that comes with the Truth .The 911 Commission basically said "nothing to see here". It was an act of War. BS. The 911 Commission was rigged. There was a pitiful small amount of $$ spent to investigate this for the Public to digest. A dog and pony show at best.
The 911commission members were already in place, prior to the event. All of 911 was well choreographed in advance. Bush was a clown/ puppet.
Cheny new all. And he made beaucoup $$ from 911. As did some others. Directly or indirectly. No one talks about the trillion Dollars embezzeled/ that disappeared from the Pentagon only days prior. A supposed plane struck the Accounting dept Section of the Pentagon. An area that was under renovation near completion and little if any died there as a result. How convenient. The Trillion $$ was probably used to fund the whole 911 False Flag event. And all the tons of Gold Bullion that disappeared from World trade #7 building. It was demoed also. How convenient, and those records were lost as well. The right amount of $$ will always keep the actors quiet.

>>>>Lets just share a moment of silence for those lost. So this thread served its purpose.
I'm finshed here. Sorry to ruffle some feathers.

C'mon guys. This was meant as a memorial post for those who died. Not a conspiracy thread. I'm sure there is value in what y'all are saying but put it in a different thread.

Last edited:
Open Critical thinking is in short supply these days. especially the younger generation.
I lost close friends, one is dying as we speak. Many people died that day. I collected many body parts. Dealt with the grieving families for months. Handing me pix of lost ones , hoping I could find them. It's all sad. I feel for the families and that is what the 911 Memorial is all about. Many families want closure. And that comes with the Truth .The 911 Commission basically said "nothing to see here". It was an act of War. BS. The 911 Commission was rigged. There was a pitiful small amount of $$ spent to investigate this for the Public to digest. A dog and pony show at best.
The 911commission members were already in place, prior to the event. All of 911 was well choreographed in advance. Bush was a clown/ puppet.
Cheny new all. And he made beaucoup $$ from 911. As did some others. Directly or indirectly. No one talks about the trillion Dollars embezzeled/ that disappeared from the Pentagon only days prior. A supposed plane struck the Accounting dept Section of the Pentagon. An area that was under renovation near completion little if any died there as a result. Hoe convenient.Probably used to fund the whole 911 Flase Flag event. And all the tons of Gold Bullion that disappeared from World trade #7 building. It was demoed also. How convenient, and that records were lost as well.

>>>>Lets just share a moment of silence for those lost. So this thread served its purpose.
I'm finshed here. Sorry to ruffle some feathers.

Yes.
This is a day of remembrance.

But Also to recall the Truth of that day -and what may have lead up to- so we are not doomed to repeat it. (Lead like a bunch of blind sheep by wolves.)

Yeah 911 day is treated like a Pearl Harbor Day.
Yet should be a Federal/National Day-OFF Holiday.
All these “conspiracy theories” seem to be magically coming true. Who’d have thunk..

No one ever thinks anyone can do that to us. Or better yet, know about it and let it happen. Remember someone saying “never let a disaster be/get wasted” Yeah….

Follow the money involved with everything you don’t like and you will find the reasons. Critically think for yourselves, never listen to MSM!
When it happened, I constantly recorded on VHS tapes all the news all day long for weeks on end. 2 VHS 's and dozens of tapes. After a long 12 hour day I would look some of them over. It wasn't until several year later I looked at them all.
Much did not jive with what I saw, being there on a daily basis for 7 months at ground zero. I went to the hospital twice from allergic reactive airway syndrome. My Patrol car was contaminated with some really bad crap. My Partner as well. He had to retire recenty from emphysema. The 911 Fund is picking up the bills. He is distraught.
You know that famous Picture of Pres Bush with the Fire Dept Captain standing together on the pile of rubble???? That Captain wasn't even from NY or even a FDNY Captain . There was speculation as to whom he really was. To this day. An actor some say. All staged. I was there with Bush's security detail procession when he arrived.
I have a large sealed sample of the fallout ash to this day. I wanted to have it analyzed. One day maybe.

Last edited:
He had to retire recenty from emphysema.
Thats not so fun. I use lots of B12 (2-4 500µg tablets a day) and OPC tablets. Has made a big difference. If lips start cracking in corners so goes asthma up. Using B12 - works wonders. Beats all medication I had over the years. Might want to let your partner know that. Just gets me wondering why the WHO does recommend only 3,5µg a day?

Last edited:
I don't typically wade into the conspiracy theory pool because you generally can't change the minds of people who don't know what they don't know, but this one really bothers me on this day.

What I can say based on direct knowledge is that 911 was not a conspiracy. Full stop. I know my vague statement means little to people who push these narratives, but at a minimum please understand there is information you are not privy to.

Thats not so fun. I use lots of B12 (2-4 500µg tablets a day) and OPC tablets. Has made a big difference. If lips start cracking in corners so goes asthma up. Using B12 - works wonders. Beats all medication I had over the years. Might want to let your partner know that. Just gets me wondering why the WHO does recommend only 3,5µg a day?
B12.
I will tell my friend. (y) He was also asthmatic the last few years.

Amen!

I am really surprised this has not become a national memorial day/holiday honestly.
Hard to believe it was 22 years ago already...
Agreed. I think we all died a little that day. Some more than others. 🇺🇲

I could write a book about what I saw.
If you ever want to write it - the time for it is now. Just make you have inner peace about that one. You don't want to think back one day and think with regret all the time "I should have". If you don't have that inner peace about it - don't write it. Kol 3,15 - "the peace be your umpire". The times I did not listen to that one - always backfired, regrets.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back