Infraction Infraction V2 drag build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beeeeutiful 😍 awesome work..
Thank you sir! I've been collecting parts for months and just haven't had time to get anything done... now that the weather is breaking, its time to get a move on, the local guys will be racing in the next couple weeks and I want to be ready

Thank you sir! I've been collecting parts for months and just haven't had time to get anything done... now that the weather is breaking, its time to get a move on, the local guys will be racing in the next couple weeks and I want to be ready
I totally understand..I also been on my build since October and I'm still not done .either because of work and spending time with family or due to waiting on parts or just to tired . weather here in Rhode island has been cold and rain ..very depressing..good luck on your build .can't wait to see it finished ..👍

I wish I would have just ordered everything I wanted from scorched all at once and saved on shipping, I kept saying "ok, this is the last thing I'm getting".... and 7 orders later, I think I'm finally done lol.. just waiting on pinocchio spool and shafts to show up and I should have everything. The Scorched stuff is unreal, quality/fit/finish is absolutely 2nd to none, I wish I could afford to outfit the rest of our cars with all of their stuff

Looks really good, I just got the infraction and know what you mean about wanting to just buy all the upgrades at once.
What fan set up have you gone for?

Looks really good, I just got the infraction and know what you mean about wanting to just buy all the upgrades at once.
What fan set up have you gone for?
Thanks! I won't be running fans, this is going to be strictly a drag race truck, motor won't be getting hot enough to need fans and I'm trying to keep the weight to a minimum... I'm running 2 shorty 4s race packs, no chassis braces just a stretched t2t brace, no sway bars, etc... aluminum where it's counts, carbon fiber and plastic everywhere else, running the stock chassis with everything extra peeled off(battery boxes, rx box, side skirts, etc) I'll get a total weigth posted when it's done, hoping for under 12lbs with batts🤞
Hot damn!!! Look what my favorite mail lady just dropped off!!

Attachments

• 20230402_102928.jpg
    20230402_102928.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Thanks! I won't be running fans, this is going to be strictly a drag race truck, motor won't be getting hot enough to need fans and I'm trying to keep the weight to a minimum... I'm running 2 shorty 4s race packs, no chassis braces just a stretched t2t brace, no sway bars, etc... aluminum where it's counts, carbon fiber and plastic everywhere else, running the stock chassis with everything extra peeled off(battery boxes, rx box, side skirts, etc) I'll get a total weigth posted when it's done, hoping for under 12lbs with batts🤞
Hot damn!!! Look what my favorite mail lady just dropped off!!
Makes sense, always a good time when scorched parts arrive!

I wish I would have just ordered everything I wanted from scorched all at once and saved on shipping, I kept saying "ok, this is the last thing I'm getting".... and 7 orders later, I think I'm finally done lol.. just waiting on pinocchio spool and shafts to show up and I should have everything. The Scorched stuff is unreal, quality/fit/finish is absolutely 2nd to none, I wish I could afford to outfit the rest of our cars with all of their stuff
Sounds all too familiar. I’m on my 4th order and currently have some things in the cart.

Got some more done today boys, she's getting really close! Scorched, Basherqueen and a sprinkle of Hot Racing, lookin purty😎 managed to get everything on the stock chassis with no skirts, still have to mount the rx, gnss and a couple odds and ends but it's almost there. I need to get a final weight on it, but it's really light even with the batteries, I'm super excited to get some times on this setup. Thanks to everyone who I've bought parts from and took the time to answer my questions, I hope it's as fast as it looks lol.. let me know what you guys think!!

20230429_191212.jpg

20230429_191259.jpg

20230429_194524.jpg

20230429_194609.jpg

20230429_194945.jpg

20230429_211521.jpg

A couple more puzzle pieces... Scorched titanium skid plates, Dark Side Studios chassis wrap and Basherqueen extended t2t brace... just have a few more things to do and it should be ready to rip!

20230501_185343.jpg

20230501_185502.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back