Senton Infraction Mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Talion
  5. Vorteks
  6. Voltage
The Vendetta has its own fairly long thread with some posts about the new Infraction Mega. While the brushed Infraction may not inspire a lot of excitement for everyone that has left brushed motors in the dust it shares a lot of components with the Vendetta. The diffs are 3s shared with the rest of the 3s line according to the Arrma website. Which to me suggests it will be capable of handling a conversion to 3s.

I think a brushless 1/8th Infraction looks like a lot of fun. It looks like a conversion would be pretty seamless. I don't think it would be necessary to swap much out other than the motor and ESC to make it happen. Looks like JayTee RC already did it.

Anyone planning on buying a brushed Infraction to immediately drop in a brushless system? I just might have to in a few months. A 50-60 mph 3s Infraction looks like more fun than a 70 mph Vendetta to me.

Last edited:
seen that vid too i will buy one
Seriously thinking about it. I'll probably wait until after Christmas when they start showing up used. I'll sell one of my 3s as a roller and keep the motor and esc for the Infraction.

At $320, this makes me think they're going to make the whole Mega line $320 soon. ☹️

At $320, this makes me think they're going to make the whole Mega line $320 soon. ☹️
Hope not, but prices have gone up across the board for almost everything. $320 is pretty high when the 3s BLX line is $370.

The Vendetta has its own fairly long thread with some posts about the new Infraction Mega. While the brushed Infraction may not inspire a lot of excitement for everyone that has left brushed motors in the dust it shares a lot of components with the Vendetta. The diffs are 3s shared with the rest of the 3s line according to the Arrma website. Which to me suggests it will be capable of handling a conversion to 3s.

I think a brushless 1/8th Infraction looks like a lot of fun. It looks like a conversion would be pretty seamless. I don't think it would be necessary to swap much out other than the motor and ESC to make it happen. Looks like JayTee RC already did it.

Anyone planning on buying a brushed Infraction to immediately drop in a brushless system? I just might have to in a few months. A 50-60 mph 3s Infraction looks like more fun than a 70 mph Vendetta to me.
I will get one. It will be my first roadish type car…it seems more like a rally car type thing though honestly. I like the tires, that very familiar vorteks tread should be decent on and off road. I will keep it stock initially so my step daughter can play with it some. If she likes it I’ll pick up another one for her and leave that one stock. Then I will throw in an extra vorteks motor that I have in mine and stock esc from my granite (which I’m upgrading).

Hope not, but prices have gone up across the board for almost everything. $320 is pretty high when the 3s BLX line is $370.
Originally, the Mega 4x4 were $250 and the BLX were $325 - only $75 difference.

With current crazy world issues, I could see another price hike for the next BLX next year. current is $370, next year, maybe $400-$420? (my thought is the Granite/Senton will come in under the new Vendetta by at least $40) That would put the Mega line at $300-$320, easy.

Hopefully this will also open a new price point slot for upgraded brushless version of the 2wd Granite Voltage.(y)

So I just watched RcDriver's look over and running of the baby infraction. At the skate park looked like it was a real blast. Even he eluded a few times that its under powered but wouldnt take much to get what I want with little modifications. It helped me like it more. 👍

Originally, the Mega 4x4 were $250 and the BLX were $325 - only $75 difference.

Put like that it doesn't seem so bad. It certainly looks cool but I have no need for a road car when 95% of my driving is offroad. But I'll say it again, Arrma/HH will sell boat loads of these. Way more than a v2 4s 🤐

I don't think the 3s Vendetta has much value for its potential. Where staying Brushed in a Infr would be better.
If you like the Infr. in BLX config., just get a Vendetta and buy an Infr body for it.(y)
I guess these are for those that don't have a 1/7 Infr. or Lim. or Fel. I could see guys here all ready to drop $300-400 in coin on these 4x4's. When you can get a Lim for $400. and another $250 will get you speed running in no time. Real speeds.

I just ordered one, also ordered a 100a esc, a blx aluminum motor mount, 50t spur, center driveshaft bearing kit, and a set of Vendetta wheels. Already have a Castle 3800kv laying around. I really would love a 3d printed spoiler and front splitter. Anyone? Lol

I know its not a speed runner. I have all the 1/7 scale on roads. Just wanted something different.

Also get a clear body and paint it rootbeer or something.

I would have got the BLX version Vendetta and an Infr. body to swap out.

I barely spent $400. I had $40 credit at Amain, $60 to jenny,, 11 to horizon, 38 to amazon ($5 gift card), 6 to amain for bearing.

Maybe around 410. Vendetta cost more and not in stock.

Hey your math works.:LOL:
Many prefer the Infraction body I think. I could be wrong. I would just drive the Infr as Brushed. Just me, if I were to even consider one.
Figures the Vendetta is on B/O now. Probably Hundreds Sitting out on that slow boat off Cali.
Parts are a hard score also right now. As are the TLRT Typhon parts.

I need some pirate friends!🤣🤣🤣. Go get some stuff!

Just ran mine first time today. Fun road truck….handles great….look great….. not quite enough in the straightaway. Needs brushless to get it up to the 40-50 mph range. I think that would be the sweet spot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back