Infraction Infraction pre-order thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
What up everyone, just wanted to make another one of these since the last one was so popular ??

who’s got the infraction on pre-order?

Anyone gotten any notifications on it yet?

I’ve had both ours pre-ordered since 8-16, they finally sent our order confirmation’s yesterday and today. Then they immediately went on “backorder” status in my order history. ??‍♂️

hoping to get these bad boys soon.

????????

What up everyone, just wanted to make another one of these since the last one was so popular ??

who’s got the infraction on pre-order?

Anyone gotten any notifications on it yet?

I’ve had both ours pre-ordered since 8-16, they finally sent our order confirmation’s yesterday and today. Then they immediately went on “backorder” status in my order history. ??‍♂️

hoping to get these bad boys soon.

????????
Ordered both the Felony and Infraction V2 8/14/20 from my LHS. Haven't heard an exact date on the Infraction, late August ?‍♂️ Felony is supposed to be there Monday?

I saw a video posted from a “horizon hobby employee” ‘Steve’s rc’ from YouTube and said the infraction should be rolling out starting officially today ??

I saw a video posted from a “horizon hobby employee” ‘Steve’s rc’ from YouTube and said the infraction should be rolling out starting officially today ??
Gotta love it, time to order some fresh 3s packs!

So funny you said that, we ordered up the spektrum 6s smart system and 4 extra’s. Also got 2 4s smart batteries for the limitless.
Big money! Spektrum batts are expensive!

Big money! Spektrum batts are expensive!
They are... but after fiddling with other chargers and balance leads and all that. I really like the concept of plugging it in and pushing a couple buttons and being done with it. PLUS when you charge them and maybe forget to use or don’t get to use them... they self discharge! How cool is that!

I was also looking into getting a dx5 so I could view telemetry data :)

with all the spektrum smart tech coming out ... I figured I better adapt now :)

They are... but after fiddling with other chargers and balance leads and all that. I really like the concept of plugging it in and pushing a couple buttons and being done with it. PLUS when you charge them and maybe forget to use or don’t get to use them... they self discharge! How cool is that!

I was also looking into getting a dx5 so I could view telemetry data :)

with all the spektrum smart tech coming out ... I figured I better adapt now :)
Yeah, I was on YouTube checking it out. Definitely looks tempting. I still gotta put electronics in my EXB and just dropped $1300 on two new rigs last week. Also, I bash some of my rigs pretty hard, just trashed a 3s pack because I smashed it during a bad landing. ?‍♂️

Just got my FedEx delivery notice for my infraction V2. It's shipped and supposed to be here Sunday.

My Felony is also supposed to arrive on Sunday - but according to FedEx home, their service days are Monday through Saturday.

I think the last time I had something shipped from Horizon that was supposed to arrive on Sunday didn’t get to me until Monday.

My Felony is also supposed to arrive on Sunday - but according to FedEx home, their service days are Monday through Saturday.

I think the last time I had something shipped from Horizon that was supposed to arrive on Sunday didn’t get to me until Monday.
They’ve been delivering on Sunday lately too!
Backordered V1 from Horizon in mid June and they switched it over to the V2 for no extra cost for anyone wondering.
Dang, that’s awesome. That means there’s a backlog of 2 mo orders to get to us that ordered at the V2 launch lol. Glad they are taking care of the people who’ve been waiting so long.

Backordered V1 from Horizon in mid June and they switched it over to the V2 for no extra cost for anyone wondering.
Same here mid June, but from my local shop, and they did charge me the difference. They told me Sept 15th just yesterday. One thing I have learned is info ..good information doesn't happen between shops and Arrma/Hobbyhorizon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back