Injora 5.5 box driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
I used this for the first time tonight tightening up a fan nut and the sleeve let go. In other words, it don’t work no more.

Anyone have recommendations for a good driver like this that will last more than one use?

It’s from an injora set. Would not recommend to anyone

image.jpg

I used this for the first time tonight tightening up a fan nut and the sleeve let go. In other words, it don’t work no more.

Anyone have recommendations for a good driver like this that will last more than one use?

View attachment 333966
I use Protek Tru-torque drivers. They’re awesome.

View attachment 333966

Which part broke? The hex bit or the handle?

View attachment 333966
I use MIP for my hex drivers, but these cheapos have held up great for nuts.

Dynamite 5 pc Metric Nut Driver Assortment DYN2806 Hand Tools Misc https://a.co/d/2O6vWbW

The hex bit. I tried to press it back into the sleeve with my vice. No dice.

The driver sits inside the sleeve that connects to the handle. I’m sure the metal in there was trash and just let go.

View attachment 333968
Oh wow I had no idea those were 2 pieces. What a dumb design. The good hex driver bits are 1 piece.

That Dynamite set @dure16 linked is fairly decent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back