is it too much to ask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I have learned as have all Typhon owners that the tires pretty much disappear after just a few packs.
It wouldn't be a problem if I ran on only grass or only dirt but I run on asphalt too.
So my question is what if any, tire would be a good all around tire that will last longer than the stocks?
Not competing in any way shape or form so not extremely worried about having the best traction or anything like that.
I'm just looking for a good all around tire that match the size of the stocks but have a longer life span.
Any input will be appreciated🤙

Methodrc SC tires might be good. I've never tried them on a typhon and they're a lil bigger than stock. About same size as mojave tires, might be better with a truggified typhon but they have last me such a long time. Granted I don't run them every day but when I do its hard and on the street.

You could also try getting 2 diff sets of tires. Get some grps for the street and keep some stockers for everything else.

Buy more tires! 😂

I haven't used mine enough to go through any tires yet. I did get those Jconcepts Magma Cheetahs which seem really nice, but I've only used them twice before I decided to turn the Terps Typhon into a speedster. They will go on my new Typhon WoodiE is sending me!!!

Thanks guys!
Getting two sets wont help me out in my situation as I run on all surfaces at the same time but getting two sets is a great idea regardless.
I'll look into the tires suggested. The bandito's did catch my attention and I'll consider the others also.
@#ARRMArcfanboy4life maybe right...I ask for the impossible:ROFLMAO:

Thanks guys!
Getting two sets wont help me out in my situation as I run on all surfaces at the same time but getting two sets is a great idea regardless.
I'll look into the tires suggested. The bandito's did catch my attention and I'll consider the others also.
@#ARRMArcfanboy4life maybe right...I ask for the impossible:ROFLMAO:
I've had pretty good luck with jetko tires from small addictions out of New York. Same size as stock but have lasted much longer

Screenshot_20220905-075222_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220905-075051_Samsung Internet.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back