Is PPS still alive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power tower?
What he called it
Screenshot_20231216_143338_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_143354_Chrome.jpg

Seeing as I have a fixation on SWB's, using a dual mount stacking motors makes more sense as space is needed for everything else. Stack them one side and balance out on the other with esc and batteries.

If it weren’t for the information in this thread I’d have already forgotten about my order and just written it off as a loss. It’s been a month and not even a peep.

I don’t care how good these mounts are, this is bad business.

What he called it
View attachment 337302View attachment 337303
Seeing as I have a fixation on SWB's, using a dual mount stacking motors makes more sense as space is needed for everything else. Stack them one side and balance out on the other with esc and batteries.
Actually not a bad price, TBH.
I just can't imagine how you set the mesh. With the pinions in place there. I am missing something for sure..:unsure:

Actually not a bad price, TBH.
I just can't imagine how you set the mesh. With the pinions in place there. I am missing something for sure..:unsure:
To tell the truth, I'm not even sure that can work on the 6s platform. Off hand, I'd say no but officially? Gimme a week to modify it to work. The one issue it has is meshing, as his pics show. And that's why this mount needs a wild night out with the grublock mount in hopes they breed what would really be awesome; a motor stacking, grublock meshing, museum quality work of art!

I had ordered another Grub-Lock Motor Mount. I was anticipating a month or so to receive, with his delays and holidays etc. Im in no rush, and do have a new one already that I am about to use. Can't rush quality.

This isn’t sitting so well with me….

Has anyone on here received their order recently?

I knew I’d probably wait a little bit longer than normal for my order based on the information on the PPS site but this is pushing it!

Thankfully I didn’t order 3-4 mounts but I still either want my money back or just to receive that damn part already…

PPS is not responding to my emails.

If anyone on here is his neighbor please go knock and ask what’s up?

😂😡

IMG_9999.png

Hold on, I'll run next door and ask him.(y)
Check on mine too while you're there..😁

I honestly am anticipating mine to arrive about V-day. I understand the guys situation and people will just have to realign their expectations. He did post on his site that orders placed wouldn't ship for approx 2wks from time of order, iirc. And with the holidays and all, that is probably delayed another 2 wks on top of the volume of incoming orders, yep add on another 2 wks. So, people should plan 8wks I advance to hold one of his motor mounts in their hands, just to be safe and retain their sanity.

Hold on, I'll run next door and ask him.(y)
I always knew I could count on you!! Thanks!!!
Communication is everything.

If I had any real information from PPS to go on then I wouldn’t be concerned. You’re tying to hold him down and I get it but really you’re more assuming and speculating than anything else.

This isn’t sitting so well with me….

Has anyone on here received their order recently?

I knew I’d probably wait a little bit longer than normal for my order based on the information on the PPS site but this is pushing it!

Thankfully I didn’t order 3-4 mounts but I still either want my money back or just to receive that damn part already…

PPS is not responding to my emails.

If anyone on here is his neighbor please go knock and ask what’s up?

😂😡

View attachment 341989
Did you receive your order or get any response from PPS?

I’m waiting for an order too…

TBH I wouldn't have ordered anything from him lately . He is backed up. I want some of his parts also. In the past ordered many of his parts. Good stuff no doubt. He is not scamming or anything. Just can't keep up with demand. It's very timing consuming to Produce his level of Precision and Quality. The man is meticulous.
Is what it is.

I’ve been trying to get a dual mount for months. Hope someone else comes out with one soon. M2C I believe will b soon. Can’t wait.

In-stock items not being shipped; no response to email or website contact form queries.

My experience: money paid, nothing received, no response.

Back