Kraton Is the 4s center diff worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind if I ask where you got it? Eventually, I’d like to get one for my main 4s build.
I bought it off eBay, of course! I get in trouble from eBay… 😂

IMG_0366.png

Personally my self ,I have four rigs with slipper clutches and I never had any issues other than normal wear and tear to the slipper pads which is normal.But since I only do speed passes with these rigs I ended up locking them all up .turned them into spools since slippers are not needed for speed running.

Click "notify when in stock"........... Once notified, just buy quickly. It works. Teddy there told me to do all this. Because sometimes they only get like several kits broken at a time. If limited supply of the kits.
Jennys RC updates their inventory late Thrs-early Fridays.

I went months on end always missing out on a hard part to get, so I called Ted and he said he would Text me this time.. And it worked out. JennysRC is a class business.

Edited.

Last edited:
Click "notify when in stock"........... Once notified, just buy quickly. It works. Teddy there told me to do all this. Because sometimes they only get like several kits broken at a time. If limited supply of the kits.
Jennys RC updates their inventory late Thrs-early Fridays.

I went months on end always missing out on a hard part to get, so I called Ted and he said he would Text me this time.. And it worked out. JennysRC is a class business.

Edited.
Ted has helped me out more than once. Definitely a good guy, definitely a well run little company. For over 100 bucks though it’s not worth it. Maybe down the line if I can pick one up for less. I absolutely love my 4s builds in their current state so it’s not a big loss. I don’t have issues with the slipper anyway and I’d rather put the money into lapidary equipment and more silver smithing supplies. I’ve got my eye on this saw. Since it has a vice/guide, it would take the pressure and vibrations off my hands while pushing the rock through. I had to stop sawing rocks almost a year ago because it rattled my damage nerves so bad. Meanwhile, I’ve built up a collection of amazing rocks that are waiting for me to cut them open. I will start with the one below, because it’s wild and I’ve never seen another rock like it.

IMG_1566.png

IMG_1529.jpeg

😱😱😱😱 they finally freaking did it!? Oh I gotta get me one of those! I'll finally be able to run my Granitecast with monster truck tires again!
Well reports are saying that it’s good. Heard some saying that jumping it may cause harm to it though. I’ll eventually get one for mine probably.

Got another question guys. Are the insides of the 4S center diff the same as the front and rear differentials?

Never mind. Brain stopped working for a minute. I looked it up on the exploded view.

Is there a list somewhere of what parts are needed to convert from a slipper to the center diff?

Is there a list somewhere of what parts are needed to convert from a slipper to the center diff?
According to Arrma chat, you need the new chassis, center diff, motor mount, and diff/mount guard.

Was gonna get a centerdiff for my kraton 4s v2 but I think it was not worth upgrade it so I ordered the v2.5 instead today. Then i get all the other updates too.

Was gonna get a centerdiff for my kraton 4s v2 but I think it was not worth upgrade it so I ordered the v2.5 instead today. Then i get all the other updates too.

Yeah, I think it makes more sense to sell the V2 and buy the V2.5. Especially if your V2 is older and beat up, you get a fresh truck too.

Back