It’s been a bad, bad day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Arrma fam, I’m sitting in the hospital with my Wife, Bridget, like I have every day for the past week and a half. She has stage 4 cancer and is also battling double pneumonia. The doctor had a meeting with me, and let me know that after 3 long years, she’s losing her battle. He doesn’t know if she has days or weeks left, and her condition is degrading fast.

I’ve spent a lot of time on this site, reading posts, occasionally commenting, keeping my mind off of this. This is my favorite website, and I felt I’d share my situation with you guys. So if you don’t see me for a while, that’s why. Go and give your significant other a hug, and never take them for granted. Life really sucks sometimes. ✌️
I am with you. My mother battled for nearly 2 years and then it went fast. It was sad, heartbreaking and much more to see the degradation even of her mind.
Wish you all the best and yes hug your loved once more often.

Hi Arrma fam, I’m sitting in the hospital with my Wife, Bridget, like I have every day for the past week and a half. She has stage 4 cancer and is also battling double pneumonia. The doctor had a meeting with me, and let me know that after 3 long years, she’s losing her battle. He doesn’t know if she has days or weeks left, and her condition is degrading fast.

I’ve spent a lot of time on this site, reading posts, occasionally commenting, keeping my mind off of this. This is my favorite website, and I felt I’d share my situation with you guys. So if you don’t see me for a while, that’s why. Go and give your significant other a hug, and never take them for granted. Life really sucks sometimes. ✌️
Both of you are in my prayers.

We fight and bicker all too often but I'd be lost without my partner for the last 27+years, and my kids would be devastated. I can't even imagine where you are. Peace to you and your wife. I hope you can find solace in each other with the time you have left.

I've been avoiding replying to this thread only because I don't know what to write.
Sorry and best of wishes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back