New Infraction body, Dodge Challenger SRT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha. They do make them for Infraction, Lim, Felony but only in Ford or Chevy from DeltaPlastiks.
https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/1-7-scale-bodies/products/8514-thunder-truck-2
I swear I saw an Infraction with a Ram body, though…

My first car was a ’71 Swinger with a 340! Also had a ‘69 Charger (440) and a ‘69 Roadrunner with a 383. All were beat up, ugly as hell, super cheap, and so much fun. Car market now is insane.
I sincerely wish I could have been able to afford a $17k Porsche 3.2 Carrera I had my eye on back in 2000. Couldn’t do it at the time. It was Grand Prix White in outstanding condition with 30k miles on it. They’re getting absolutely stupid money for them now. I’ll never own one. 1993 RS America (cheapest 911 in ‘93) has always been my favorite car and now would cost more than my house. Crazy, man.

A buddy of mine has basically gotten a Deal of a Lifetime when he won a bid on a very well kept/near mint condition '69 Plymouth Barracuda off eBay from a old fella back in 2000.
It was this old guy's brother's vehicle and he had passed away and now it was his.. There was extra parts in the trunk like an extra spare axle and a other bits.

My buddy is in Dallas and the vehicle was in Seattle.
So after winning he bought tickets to fly up there with his brother and the both of them drive it back to Texas. Road Trip!
Had some hiccups along the way, but they did end up driving it back.

So he won the bid at $10,253

Last edited:
One day I might dabble again in a one-trick pony sunny sunday car.

There's no arguing against a dynamic 6000lb 4x4 daily driven truck with luxurious family cabin that still has the capability to tow 10,000+ lbs, run 0-60mph in 4 seconds(12 second 1/4mile), and still get 20mpg unloaded cruising on the highway all motor. 🤷‍♂️

Almost 10 years old now, well before they were pushing $100k off the lot.

I'm a Mopar guy, so I do like this a lot, especially the fact that it's a Demon with the wide hood scoop. But it looks like they got the front grille proportions slightly off, looks a bit smushed in. On the bright side, it is cheaper than the Deltaplastiks Hellcat body I posted a few months ago. I think Deltaplastiks did better with their front end however.
1691164343513.png

One day I might dabble again in a one-trick pony sunny sunday car.

There's no arguing against a dynamic 6000lb 4x4 daily driven truck with luxurious family cabin that still has the capability to tow 10,000+ lbs, run 0-60mph in 4 seconds(12 second 1/4mile), and still get 20mpg unloaded cruising on the highway all motor. 🤷‍♂️

Almost 10 years old now, well before they were pushing $100k off the lot.
What truck can do this?

What truck can do this?

I probably have $15-20k in my own labor on top, but still came off the lot new for a little more than $30k in 2014. It'll run with a TRX/Raptor R until boost gets me in the back 1/8 mile.

Last edited:
I'm a Mopar guy, so I do like this a lot, especially the fact that it's a Demon with the wide hood scoop. But it looks like they got the front grille proportions slightly off, looks a bit smushed in. On the bright side, it is cheaper than the Deltaplastiks Hellcat body I posted a few months ago. I think Deltaplastiks did better with their front end however.
View attachment 315278

Could re-design the hood with a wide scoop. Give it some more options.

I can’t even give it half Monte going 40mph in my 2014 Ram 1500….
IMG_2864.png
the rear wheels will just break loose. Forget about a hard take off! I blow the tires off! Hahaha Banks programmer, cold air intake, flowmasters outlaw full exhaust, 6” lift sitting in 35’s… Nothing crazy but she moves! I have to time the 0-60… never did that.

Wish they would make a Ram body! 🤞🏼

Last edited:
I can’t even give it half Monte going 40mph in my Ram…. View attachment 315281 the rear wheels will just break loose. Forget about a hard take off! I blow the tires off! Hahaha programmer, cold air intake, flowmasters outlaw full exhaust, 6” lift sitting in 35’s… Nothing crazy but she moves! I have to time the 0-60… never did that.

Wish they would make a Ram body! 🤞🏼
Auto 4x4 👍 Get yourself a draggy! This was -2*F in the middle of winter spinning all 4 street tires, it'll go low 4s summer on rear radial only.

+1
I noticed the exact same thing. Fatter/wider rear body and tires look taller. Like its on a Felony platform. I thought it was just the camera's angle.:unsure:
Yet when I went to the PL site, it says specifically for the Infr.:unsure:
Kraton rear hubs & stub axles will sort this out :cool:

I probably have $15-20k in my own labor on top, but still came off the lot new for a little more than $30k in 2014. It'll run with a TRX/Raptor R until boost gets me in the back 1/8 mile.
You guys across the pond get all the best toys :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back