New Infraction body, Dodge Challenger SRT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Proline released a clear dodge dodge Challenger SRT body for the infraction 6s today.
1691074201146.png

Link

Last edited:
+1
I noticed the exact same thing. Fatter/wider rear body and tires look taller. Like its on a Felony platform. I thought it was just the camera's angle.:unsure:
Yet when I went to the PL site, it says specifically for the Infr.:unsure:

+1
I noticed the exact same thing. Fatter/wider rear body and tires look taller. Like its on a Felony platform. I thought it was just the camera's angle.:unsure:
Yet when I went to the PL site, it says specifically for the Infr.:unsure:
They look like pl Goodyear Eagle NASCAR tires, not sure about sizing.

I can’t exactly fingerpoint it, but the front/nose seems a bit ‘off’.🤔

The lower grill portion needs to be inset More** to give the upper section a more pronounced appearance..

It's flat currently with silly stickers as grills..
That's what is causing the oddness.

Air intake scoop is too wide. We'll see how it turns out but I'd prefer the viper as a Mopar guy if they aren't going to do a Ram street truck.
I saw a Viper body on an Infraction that looked bad a$$.
I’m not able to do a Ram street truck.

Air intake scoop is too wide. We'll see how it turns out but I'd prefer the viper as a Mopar guy if they aren't going to do a Ram street truck.
The Viper is more aerodynamic. And looks more to scale?:unsure: I'm a Dodge fan. Although I wont buy one anymore. Those days are gone for me.
When Stellantis/Fiat took them over. Fiat was a crap car maker IMHO. Always was. Not an American brand anymore. Many don't realize this. When Diamler had Chrysler at least they kept it real.
I had a '69 Charger and a '71 Dart Swinger back when.
How can they charge Super Car prices for these now?????????????

Last edited:
There's open wheel 1:8 scale ram truck molds, wouldn't look good on a road rig IMO.

Even this Xmaxx TRX body would be too narrow.
https://www.rccaraction.com/pro-line-pre-cut-2021-ram-1500-trx-clear-body-traxxas-x-maxx/
Gotcha. They do make them for Infraction, Lim, Felony but only in Ford or Chevy from DeltaPlastiks.
https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/1-7-scale-bodies/products/8514-thunder-truck-2
I swear I saw an Infraction with a Ram body, though…
The Viper is more aerodynamic. And looks more to scale?:unsure: I'm a Dodge fan. Although I wont buy one anymore. Those days are gone for me.
When Stellantis/Fiat took them over. Fiat was a crap car maker IMHO. Always was. Not an American brand anymore. Many don't realize this. When Diamler had Chrysler at least they kept it real.
I had a '69 Charger and a '71 Dart Swinger back when.
How can they charge Super Car prices for these?????????????
My first car was a ’71 Swinger with a 340! Also had a ‘69 Charger (440) and a ‘69 Roadrunner with a 383. All were beat up, ugly as hell, super cheap, and so much fun. Car market now is insane.
I sincerely wish I could have been able to afford a $17k Porsche 3.2 Carrera I had my eye on back in 2000. Couldn’t do it at the time. It was Grand Prix White in outstanding condition with 30k miles on it. They’re getting absolutely stupid money for them now. I’ll never own one. 1993 RS America (cheapest 911 in ‘93) has always been my favorite car and now would cost more than my house. Crazy, man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back