IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day of rain after just a few days of sun 🤷.kinda hoping for a nice long dry spell .this rain just ruins my mood and plans .I work all day and it would be nice to spend the afternoon out with a rig.i hope this weekend looks good
Yep. Looks like good weather all weekend here in GA. Last night & today we had storms & high winds. I gotta get some street bashing going!

Yep. Looks like good weather all weekend here in GA. Last night & today we had storms & high winds. I gotta get some street bashing going!
I totally hear ya .my itch needs to be releived🤣.it's raining here hard now .weather shows another inch to two 🤷.well we all know how that goes .when they say 1-2 it really means 3-4 lol well since I can't be out doors I can continue to work on my RC work shop .😁👍

I totally hear ya .my itch needs to be releived🤣.it's raining here hard now .weather shows another inch to two 🤷.well we all know how that goes .when they say 1-2 it really means 3-4 lol well since I can't be out doors I can continue to work on my RC work shop .😁👍
I have to ask.....why would you not have an RC submarine given your career?

I have to ask.....why would you not have an RC submarine given your career?
You know I've allways wanted one .and I have pretty big aquariums I'd love to get a micro one and just play with my koi but I never pulled the trigger and got one ..🤷I used to have models and put them in the aquarium with drift wood around it .make it look like it sank .maybey you just sparked something new here🤔

I've seen some on eBay with cameras on them so under water shots would be cool.maybey someday if I do get one I'll definitely post some pics and drop it in my koi pond .I bet my koi will look like monster fish .😁

Snow is FINALLY gone here but now it's just cold, wet, and muddy. Got my K6 in January, spent the last 3 months building it up, and I'm just dying to get out there.
No worries Mr Bruce 😁👍soon sunshiny days will be heading your way . Then you can blast your kraton👊

Good morning..and soon to be early afternoon 😁👍 what's you all doing today? Just got out work a little while ago .going to rain today again 🤬 .my luck🤷
Rain here for most of the day, too. Looks like maybe a movie with the kiddos this afternoon. No rain tomorrow so if it dries up I may charge my packs and take the Kraton out for a street/ditch rip. It'd be the maiden run. :geek:

Got the grill out today. 😁

Bring May flowers. 🤣
🤔So what ya cookin ?

Rain here for most of the day, too. Looks like maybe a movie with the kiddos this afternoon. No rain tomorrow so if it dries up I may charge my packs and take the Kraton out for a street/ditch rip. It'd be the maiden run. :geek:
If you do some Street bashing .we are going to need proof 🤔 pics or vids are only acceptable.anything less ➡️ never happened 😁

BBQ chicken. 😁
That's it🤷 what about the macaroni salad ,or potato salad,or some sort of side dish??? Mash potatoes .potatoes wedges.potatoe puffs.. potato potatoes potataaaaa .hello don't forget the what we Portuguese people say the BATATA

That's it🤷 what about the macaroni salad ,or potato salad,or some sort of side dish??? Mash potatoes .potatoes wedges.potatoe puffs.. potato potatoes potataaaaa .hello don't forget the what we Portuguese people say the BATATA
Rice and broccoli. It's not summer yet. 🤣

Rice and broccoli. It's not summer yet. 🤣
🤔 I see , well I eat potatoe salad all year long and macaroni salad to . yummy.i can't wait for summer time . Well enjoy your broccoli 😁👍

Yo mike ,what ya doing today?😁

I got a 99 jeep xj here I've got free reigns to to rob for parts. So I'm stripping anything that ain't bad.
It was a super clean jeep but got hit in the front. Bad enough it pushed the motor back and broke the transmission!

So doing that and I got some batteries on charge for the big rock. It's being ran today damn it!

Finally got out there for a pack.. woohoo!

Screenshot_20240413_191930_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240413_191736_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240413_191640_Gallery.jpg

🤔 I see , well I eat potatoe salad all year long and macaroni salad to . yummy.i can't wait for summer time . Well enjoy your broccoli 😁👍

Yo mike ,what ya doing today?😁

20240413_191326_resized.jpg

Oh damn that looks yummy....oh and put some damn socks on your piggies will ya .have some table manners 🤣🤣

Me and my wife are having sirloin steak tips with green and red bell peppers and porta Bella mushrooms..then green beans and mash potatoes for side😁👍

Attachments

• IMG_20240413_205723433.jpg
    IMG_20240413_205723433.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 4
Back