IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with Mom back in Michigan. So far she's a healthy 85 yr old that cuts her own grass and rides a bike daily! Happy Mother's day to all moms for giving us this awesome thing called "LIFE".
Gladd you still have a mom and that you spoke to her today 😁👍 I had a great day today.i spent with the two women in my life .Mom and wife 😁👍we ate good food then went down to the beach fed the seagulls .I brought a few loads of old sandwiche sliced bread seagulls are scavenger birds .they fly right over your head trying to get food out of your hands .yeah but day was great .😁👍

Anddddddd........... I'm in love.

20240512_230759.jpg

Yup we working while others stroking 🤣 ..I hate mondays.i should have called out lol.oh well ,I'm here now so better get to the grind . hopefully I'm not stuck in some fkin tank grinding all day 🤷

Yup we working while others stroking 🤣 ..I hate mondays.i should have called out lol.oh well ,I'm here now so better get to the grind . hopefully I'm not stuck in some fkin tank grinding all day 🤷
I hear ya. Machine shop isn't much different. No windows. Just the buzz of CNCs all day & air gun blasts.

I hear ya. Machine shop isn't much different. No windows. Just the buzz of CNCs all day & air gun blasts.
I don't see sunlight all day.stress my eyes on this artificial fkin bright ass led lights .when I do go out I feel like I've been locked up in a cave for a year 😂

Good morning fellas. Monday… the swift kick in the balls of the week!
Mondays blow monkey ballz

I don't see sunlight all day.stress my eyes on this artificial fkin bright ass led lights .when I do go out I feel like I've been locked up in a cave for a year 😂
Yall build the subs in a build yard or in a huge building? You grind welds? And I guess all the LEDS are in the build sub. We changed all our stadium lights out to LED strips few years ago. Took a while to get use to.

Yall build the subs in a build yard or in a huge building? You grind welds? And I guess all the LEDS are in the build sub. We changed all our stadium lights out to LED strips few years ago. Took a while to get use to.
We work in huge buildings

I sent you a message 👍

Last edited:
Back