IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wake up mofos .it's time for over time ..get that money baby ..only working 6 hours .I'll be out at noon time .then do some yard work after I pick up my new lawn mower .I got a little Troy built with a bagger which I don't need .that will be the day I pick up grass lol.🤣🤣🤣 Just cut it .and leave it .done deal Boyz ..oooh might do some vids for my YouTube channel 😁👍
Say what now? New lawn mower? You run out of duct tape?:unsure:

Say what now? New lawn mower? You run out of duct tape?:unsure:
It's time ,😁out with the old in with the new ..lol actually got someone that wants to buy the motor .I'll sell it for 25 dollars
. actually the whole mower lol.

I've got to get the yard mowed today. Craps like a foot tall because I havnt had the chance this week to get the mower back together 🤣

Gonna do that and then I'm thinking I'm gonna build a new ramp today. Something more usable then my full send one I've been using for a couple years.
Kids have been asking for one that thier 2wd traxxas's could jump also. My boy with the bandit is gonna find out why trucks are better for jumping soon enough.
I've got a 4300kv 3660 motor and 3s esc I think I'm gonna throw on his bandit. Let him send it to the moon 😂

I've got to get the yard mowed today. Craps like a foot tall because I havnt had the chance this week to get the mower back together 🤣

Gonna do that and then I'm thinking I'm gonna build a new ramp today. Something more usable then my full send one I've been using for a couple years.
Kids have been asking for one that thier 2wd traxxas's could jump also. My boy with the bandit is gonna find out why trucks are better for jumping soon enough.
I've got a 4300kv 3660 motor and 3s esc I think I'm gonna throw on his bandit. Let him send it to the moon 😂
Yeah do it , do it 😁👍send it all the way up

@Bustedaw11 that Bandit will be docking with the ISS!

I'm going to do it later with him. Idk if I'll get to run it with him today but I'll post a before and after run pic. I'm assuming there's going to be pieces missing.
I ran that exact motor/esc on my bandit once and with conservative gears it was running 60 no issue. Couldn't keep the front down and broke a shock and front tower 😂

Someone wanted to see more pictures of my pig.
I launched thursday and pulled it over to my slip and adjusted carbs (rebuilt both this winter), noticed 1 motor running warm. Today, I decided to replace raw water pump impellers and thermostats, what a pain on a 37 year old boat. 1 motor going back together, 1 more to go:LOL:

b102.jpg

b103.jpg

b105.jpg

Someone wanted to see more pictures of my pig.
I launched thursday and pulled it over to my slip and adjusted carbs (rebuilt both this winter), noticed 1 motor running warm. Today, I decided to replace raw water pump impellers and thermostats, what a pain on a 37 year old boat. 1 motor going back together, 1 more to go:LOL:

View attachment 368675

View attachment 368676

View attachment 368677
Very nice looking vessel for it's age! Yeah, I'd have to say that impeller is shot! :LOL: might explain the motor running warm.

That’s a proper ramp!!!

That ramp is old and busted. It's actually in my burn pile there to burn. It gave out a while ago so today I had to prop it up on the 50 gallon drum 🤣

If the yard wasn't all puddly I could hit it with some speed and actually send them. If you listen close you can hear water as I head thay way out of view. I hateeeeee driving rc in mud/ water. Was trying to avoid it so limited space 😅

Super crap clip from earlier. Was fun, still don't understand ppl breaking chassis on these @Johnny b 🤣

Nice flipper you got there😍 😁👍

That’s a proper ramp!!!
Better ramp than what I made last year .I'm not a jumper but I had the need one to jump something and I didn't have any real ramps or sheets of plywood so I grabbed a few encyclopedias in the shed and well , that didn't go very well so I gave up.🤣🤣

Nice flipper you got there😍 😁👍

Better ramp than what I made last year .I'm not a jumper but I had the need one to jump something and I didn't have any real ramps or sheets of plywood so I grabbed a few encyclopedias in the shed and well , that didn't go very well so I gave up.🤣🤣

A buddy of mine wanted me to build a flat out send it to the moon ramp for him. Thats what this one was for. Not distance so much as height. It'll fir sure do that 😂
I've sent my slash at 60 off that hundreds of time. It gets some hang time 😂
I'm a lot nicer to the big rock. Just get some good single flips in and go.

Got a few kickers in there gettin sideways. Love that.

I love jumping! Or goin fast.. or anything really 🤣

Is that triple OT on a Saturday & a Holiday weekend, King?
And I'll be looking for fast RC boat vids Bud & Troy lawn circle vids from Blitz!
I wish it was tripples overtime pay ...lol nope just time and a half Saturday and double time sundays😁 I'm off tomorrow payed .got to get up early I have a memorial day mass at my father's cemetery.they have it out side and the mass is for all the veterans that are buried there.been going every year since i was 4 years old.then come home and relax before another big work week 😁👍 I might do some Rc ing

A buddy of mine wanted me to build a flat out send it to the moon ramp for him. Thats what this one was for. Not distance so much as height. It'll fir sure do that 😂
I've sent my slash at 60 off that hundreds of time. It gets some hang time 😂
I'm a lot nicer to the big rock. Just get some good single flips in and go.

Got a few kickers in there gettin sideways. Love that.

I love jumping! Or goin fast.. or anything really 🤣
Hell yeah my brotha ...send it ..jump it ...flip it ....bash it ...blast it ... whateva is cleva. Like Nike just do it 😁👍

I think by now after 3k replys in this thread we know who basically comes on a daily basis to visit the most.thank you all for sharing your daily activities with us and plz be safe today enjoy your day off and reamember our soldiers that died for our rights and freedom.god bless them all.Happy memorial day ..🇺🇸 reamember our heroes👍

Back