Kraton Just a few thoughts about my first Kraton 6s after deciding it over the 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you like the kraton man.. cant wait to see it when it's done.. (y) I'm sure it will be a beast..

Congrats. Great choice. Except the Red body Kraton is faster. I also got the Blue body at first. Then I got the red body from Jenny's for a song, and it really is faster now. GPS verified .001689MPH faster.:ROFLMAO:

You don't buy a 1/5 scale because it performs better than a 1/8. You buy it because it's big ?
Hey I agree with you, 5th scale size is really appealing. Who knows I may end up getting one just because I don’t have a 5th scaler.. At current count I’m up to around 21 or 22 cars and trucks, always room for another?

I went with the blue Kraton as well. It looks sick! It’s definitely in a whole other ballpark compared to my first 1/8 scale a DHK Maximus. The handling and power took me a bit to get used to. Like 1 set of batteries ha. So far I added a wheelie bar and bumper from tbone. Front and rear chassis braces from Hot racing and a Tekno wing after I broke the stock one. I have fast eddys bearings, some diff and shock oil and a fly sky remote and transmitter waiting to be installed!

that was exactly what attracted me to buy it - would like to see a side by side to a DBXL E2 though
I had them "near" (Kraton in a display rack Losi on the floor) each other at the hobby shop. The losi appeared much larger.

I went with the blue Kraton as well. It looks sick! It’s definitely in a whole other ballpark compared to my first 1/8 scale a DHK Maximus. The handling and power took me a bit to get used to. Like 1 set of batteries ha. So far I added a wheelie bar and bumper from tbone. Front and rear chassis braces from Hot racing and a Tekno wing after I broke the stock one. I have fast eddys bearings, some diff and shock oil and a fly sky remote and transmitter waiting to be installed!
Great setup with the upgrades

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back