Senton Just got the Senton 3s BLX....AWESOME!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These trucks are also notorious for debris getting stuck in steering linkage.

Yes, the steering linkage is somewhat exposed and will allow debris to get into the chassis and cause issues.

After weeks and weeks of researching RC SCT I ended with the Senton 3s BLX. That thing screams and is awesome. I feel like it was a great choice over others that are out there.
I do have some questions, and they are as follows:

What would be a good list of spare parts to have on hand when things tend to break? I must admit that I have already need the front bumper and bumper spring replaced, head on collision full throttle, lol.

I know I would like to maybe get better alum shocks, what would be a good suggestion on this?

What are some good mods or hop up projects for the 3s BLX better?

Are there a lot of alum replacement parts? I just like to maybe swap out some parts with colored alum parts just to either better solidify the 3s or hop it up some or customize it.

What are different options are there for tires and wheels?

Thanks in advance.
Hey
Son and I got the Granites and love em,, been bashing them for over a month now and i gotta
say , not a lot of breakage except for a couple of body posts , probably due to bashing at sub zero temps..
As far as spare parts I would get the usual,, spare a arms slipper pads, bearings, shafts,, the usual wearable parts..
Not a lot of stuff breaking,, this thing is awesome out of the box,, and not a lot of aftermarket parts either since they are new, but
I view that as a saving anyway!!
Cheers
Dan

My brother got a Senton 4x4 Mega for Christmas and we are both new to RC but when he brought it over I noticed the rear of it looked crooked so thought something was broken but can’t find anything.

I did notice the shocks on the rear are different. One looks like a front shock. Could it be possible one of the rear shocks is the wrong one?

Attachments

• E6F0E072-2261-4373-8101-A124AAB86852.jpeg
    E6F0E072-2261-4373-8101-A124AAB86852.jpeg
    479.1 KB · Views: 35
My brother got a Senton 4x4 Mega for Christmas and we are both new to RC but when he brought it over I noticed the rear of it looked crooked so thought something was broken but can’t find anything.

I did notice the shocks on the rear are different. One looks like a front shock. Could it be possible one of the rear shocks is the wrong one?

Definitely. They should be the same length. The shorter one is a front shock.

I should be able to warranty this I would hope. Since it was assembled wrong at the factory.

Oh for sure. I would take a picture of all 4 shocks off the truck so they can see 3 fronts and 1 rear. Make sure you have your receipt. I'd ask for a completely assembled rear shock. They might try to send you just the rod/perch for the rear and tell you to swap it. Don't settle for that. You shouldn't have to fix their mistake. They should also let you keep the extra front shock for a spare.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back